Bangkok Day 2 - Temple Tour

Bangkok is known for its temples around the city but ironically, we didn't get to take much photos during our scheduled Bangkok City Temple Tour. It was unbearably hot and we just couldn't enjoy it. I thought we will be able to finish visiting all temples there are to see around the city, but nope, we weren't able to do so.  

I suggest that you allot one whole day if you want to visit all the temples within the city. You might think that it's a lot of time just for the city temple tour, but believe me, you would want to take your time in seeing all the temples. As for us, we spent 5-6 hours with rests and all but we were still not able to visit all the temples in our list!

But of course, looking at the brighter side, there will still be reasons to come to Bangkok one day! :) So here are some of the photos on our second day in Bangkok!

First on the list of course is The Grand Palace, which by the way lived up to its name, SO GRAND! As much as we'd love to take photos with ourselves in it, with myself in it, it was a real challenge because there were so many tourists! 
I swear, there were a lot of Instagram worthy spots, I attempted to get photos taken but gave up because if we wait for the perfect time to get one good photo taken, we'll prolly end up not going to other temples. Aside from it's impossible to do so because of the number of people who wishes to do the same, it was also scorching hot.  

We also went to the Temple of the Reclining Buddha. 

Here's a random photo while we were on the  boat.

So that's that! I have other photos but I'd rather not post them. Looking back, I feel a little bit sad that I didn't take much photos, but then again, I know I'll have next time for that! ;)

If you have plans on going to Bangkok Temple Tour, please bring lots of water, wear light and airy (but DECENT) clothes. Mentally prepare yourself that it can be really crowded and hot. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed