Hip New Glasses from Sunnies Specs

I have been wanting to get new glasses from Sunnies for a long time now but decided not to because back then, my old glasses were still okay. Then one day, my old pair decided to just give up on me .The lense popped out of the frame; how it happened, I don't know. 

Being the brainchild of Philippines It Girls Georgina Wilson, Bea Soriano and Martine Cajucom, it's no surprise that all designs are modern and fasyown! Sunnies is a big hit to everyone because it's hip and it's very affordable! They originally were just selling sunglasses, became really popular and eventually branched out to offering prescription glasses. 

I chose this Ollie Design. Huge Face, bigger frame.

Here's a closer look.
Their price starts at P1,999.000 (approx $42USD). That's inclusive of the frame and lense already. 

I paid a bit more, P3,000+ because I chose a sun adaptive lense. 
The only issue that I have is, since I now got a bigger frame, the lense touches my chubby cheeks and it gets oily most of the time. Lol.

After 6 months or so, I'll get my eyes re-checked and prolly get transition lenses. My retired eyeglasses was with transition lenses and  of course, it's better. I need to shell out another P5,000 for that, not a good idea atm. :D

Do you wear prescription glasses? 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
It's always useful to read articles from other writers and practice a little something from their
websites.
Anonymous said…
Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better!
Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always
kept preaching about this. I will forward this article to
him. Fairly certain he's going to have a great read. Thanks for sharing!
Anonymous said…
I know this site offers quality depending articles and extra
material, is there any other web page which gives these kinds of things in quality?
Anonymous said…
I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure
I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for
the next!
Anonymous said…
Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it
out.

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Lips Are Sealed

My First Ever Giveaway! (CLOSED!!!)