New Hang Out Place: Pixels Hobby Café - Valenzuela

The top three things that I look for in a restaurant or cafe are food quality, the price and the ambiance. If the place has good enough food, price is good and has a cozy and/or beautiful ambiance, I'll be visiting more than twice for sure!

I have been eyeing Pixels Hobby Café in Valenzuela for few weeks now. We passed by the area one time and my eyes literally popped when I saw how well lit and cozy the cafe looks. I knew I needed to go there and I finally did last Tuesday. 

Pixels Hobby Cafe
I mean, look at this! Too bad the loft area was occupied (on a Tuesday night!) when we arrived. Would've loved to sit there. Oh well, next time. :)


The have enough food selection. From rice meals, pastas, finger food, desserts, coffee, milk tea and group meals options; they have it all! And can you spot the prices? Nothing over P200.00!
 We sat down by one of the tables/chairs on this part of th cafe. I love white/clean backdrops and colorful details! 
Stairs leading up to the Loft Area
Of course, it wouldn't be called Pixels Hobby Cafe if the place does not have board games like these!
Just in case you want to have more fun!

Different Lighting Condition

Now to the food photos, I loved how generous the pesto in the pasta is! 
Shrek Pesto Pasta - P145.00
Chicken Tweety Teriyaki - P95.00



Blueberry Milk Tea - P80.00 |  Caramel Macchiato (Cold) - P95.00

Smores Cheesecake - P125.00

Just in case you want to check your options before going to the place, here's the menu:

Pixels Hobby Cafe Menu

Pixels Hobby Cafe Menu

If I didn't have work the next day, I would've stayed a bit longer. I'll definitely be back and will try the other items on their menu. For the food's prices and the place's ambiance, you'll get more than what you pay for!


Pixels Hobby Cafe is located at 120 MH del Pilar Street, Malanday Valenzuela City, 1444
You may reach them via Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/PixelsHobbyCafe/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed