Its Just A Little Crush

When did you have your first crush? Do you still remember the first time your crush talked to you? The first time you competed with someone for your crush's attention? Why am i suddenly talking about these things, you might ask..

Well last night, Kiara -10y/o (our bunso) and Min-min - 7 y/o (cousin) were having chit chats with their new friends. I already mentioned that we moved in a new place so new friends for my (not so) little sister. One of their new friends, Clyde, is a cute little boy. He's 9 and my cousins Min-min and Yan-yan have a crush on him. So they were sitting on the stairs, talking and we could hear them. Me and Krizza couldn't help but eavesdrop and laugh a little with the flow of their conversation. They were talking about their crushes and other cutesy stuffs! =))

When their new friends left our house, Kiara and Min-min carried on with their kwentuhan. And I swear, it was sooo cute. Both of them are being so maarte and malandi -- in a cute way. They were teasing each other and they both couldn't stop talking about Clyde! HAHA! While we were eating dinner, Min-min still kept on talking about Clyde, and while we were watching television she still wouldn't stop!

I just really had to blog this because I think it is sooo cute. The little girls are crushing on someone already! And you know how fun it is to tease little girls! It's pay back time! I used to get really irritated whenever my older cousins and titas would tease me with my childhood crush! LOL.


Comments

KRIS JASPER said…
I have a crush. I always see this person in the mirror. LOL!
Ysh ♥ said…
You dont love yourself so much, dont you??? hahahaah
krykie said…
ahaha :D
i used to have the same experience lol.Ü

crush moments during childhood days.

hehe.
Jhoice said…


coOl post sos..

they' Look really cute I bet xD
I don't remmber when Did I have my first cRush but sure it was back in H.S probably fiRst yR=)
xD

kristine said…
OMG! your story is sooo cuteeee :D my first crush was when i was 7 or 8 i think. i cant remember hahaha. and heyy i was surpised to see your comment on my blog. i only told one person my last link because i changed it for privacy, and i couldnt think of a name yet so i just created that one temporarily. so this link is open to public na. and im back to blogging hehehehe. and i see you changed your blog too.
Ysh ♥ said…
KYRK: Its fun naman to look back and laugh at our childhood days diba? =))


JHOICE: High school? First crush? NO waaaay! I had my first crush when I was like 6? Prolly even younger. HAHAHA

KHRIS: I knoooow. Cute sobra! I was around 6,7 or 8 too when I had my first crush.

Btw, when you changed your link, i saw on feedjit the link of your blog. :P Welcome back to you too!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed