Hey!

So uh, I changed my mind and my url. You can now link me. That is.. If you want to. :) What was I thinking anyway, right? Trying to be untraceable? Tss.

My life is so boring right now. I have no social life. Ha. Ha. So that explains the lack of update. I still go online. Everyday. I just don't go on YM that much. I am mostly on Plurk, Facebook (PetSoc), Soompi, Youtube and Tumblr.

Aaahhh. I can't really think of anything to blog. Tss. Soooo. What else can I talk about right? Kokokoreans! :P

I hate the voices they're in BOF. And there are so many negative comments about Hyun Joong (JiHoo). I am blaming it all to his hair color! Hahahah! Seriously. He looks way better, even better than a girl, with his old hair style. You know when he was still on WGM, with Hwang Bo? When he still had his muscles? When he isn't that thin.
Hyun Joong-ssi. <3>I loved We Got Married because the show introduced Kim Hyun Joong to me. ;)) It was a year ago (if i'm not mistaken). He was so funny and witty and adorkable! He and HwangBo were so fun to watch. Oh! Speaking of Hwang Bo, JoongBo-ers(fans of this couple) from Cebu had the chance to meet and greet Hwang Bo. They're so lucky to meet her at Mactan Airport. I heard she's really nice!

I guess I have to end this now, before I blahb about all of my Koreashes.


P.S.
Can you leave a message on my cbox? HAHAHAH. Yes, I have one again. After such a long time. It looks kawawa, no one left a message there. Puhlease! Thanks! HAHAHA It can be found on the Misc section, btw.

Comments

krykie said…
ishnaaaaaaaa, :D

haha new url?
woot!

welcome blog (back)

ahaha :D
Angie said…
New url, new blog.
You are untraceable, heehee.

Ngayon ko pa lang mapapanood yung BOF kaya medyo clueless ako sa kanila pero the old him does look better nga.
KRIS JASPER said…
OMG! pang ilang site mo na to ms. Ish?

:)
Ysh ♥ said…
KYRK: Thanks! Eto na talaga to! Totoo na na. Final url na. :P


ANGIE: Haha. Whatever no? Matcae na ako ng matrace ng kung sino. Its not like I'm hiding something, right? =)) AND YEEES. HE LOOKS WAY BETTER BEFORE.


KRISJASPER: HAHAHA. Totoo na to. Hindi na ako magpapalit ng url. :P
Anna Monique said…
Hi. Na-inspired tuloy ako gumawa ng new simple personal blog dahil dito sa blog mo. :) Gaya-gaya e noh? Haha.

Wait, can I ask something? How did you do that pages at menu bar without the link? (Magulo ata tanong ko. Kasi pag naridirect ako sa page, yung URL is yung main URL mo pa rin.)

Answer here na lang. Don't visit me back. Pangit pa blog ko. Haha.

Your PLURK friend,
Anna Monique
Krisha said…
ala, na iintriga ako kung bakit ka nagpalit ng blog ;))

siguro may tinataguan ka noh? hahahah. sus mar ya.:P
Jhoice said…
these guys has been all over the news, da web, && everywhere, they must be really popular, Lols I wish I could get some time to watch the BOF toO=(

I'm gonna link u toO sis
once I get my updates d0ne...
Ysh ♥ said…
Anna Monique: Yay. Okay na? HAHAHA. Sa plurk nako nagreply. :)Thanks for visiting!


KRISHA: Hay nako. Eh kase may nakaalam nung blog ko na hindi dapat makaalam. hahaa! Saka wala lang. For a change. :P


JHOICE: I knoooow! Sobrang sikat na sila dito sa Pinas. Haha! Lalo na at nagstart na syang ipalabas dito. You can watch it online if you want to. Wala kase sa TFC, diba?

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed