three seconds violation!

So because I change my mind every three seconds (exage!), I, once again have changed my layout. This layout is more like me. I love the other one, but it was too dark for me. I was inspired by Alex, she changed her layout, and it's so pretty (she makes really pretty layouts for her blog) and Kim Bum is on her header. (!!!!) I didn't make this layout though. I got this from blogskins. I just changed the background image and voila! New layout for moi! :)

So yeah. I just wanted to blog because of my new layout.

Edit:
Btw, I bought a new book. HOORAY!
This is the second time that I'll be reading Santa Montefiore. The first one I read was The Last Voyage of the Valentina and I thought it was pretty good. So I didn't think twice when I saw this one. Go google the book if you want to have an idea what it's all about. :) I'm too lazy to type!

K, bye! ;)

Comments

Apple said…
wow i love your new layout ish! it's so neat and pretty din! i saw alex's. sana we know how to make our new layouts din noh? hahaha.
lucas said…
your layout is so feminine :) cool...

wow..a new book! ako ang dami nang librong hindi ko matapos. natatambakan nako! hehe!

---
buti na lang di mo binasa. hehe! i'll say no more baka mabigyan pa kita ng spoiler..hehe! thanks for dropping by...
Ysh ♥ said…
Apple: Thanks Apple! Ganda nung layout ni Alex no? I actually know how to customized layout but not as pretty as this or Alex's! =))


LUCAS: I know right? I love it! Ako, hindi ako natatambakan ng libro. Tinatapos ko kaagad. HAHA!
Krisha said…
girlalush ang theme. fenk talaga. ang cool sa mata.

bruha, baka naman bukas iba na naman ang layout mo :P
Ysh ♥ said…
Ay, hindi naman siguro. Baka next week na lang ako magpapalit. :PP

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed