Newbie once again!

So I finally decided to make a new blog. It took me a lot of thinking before making a new one and here I am! I really wanted to continue blogging at my other blog but I dunno, I suddenly lost the urge to write and update there. :-/

So what have I been up to since i stopped blogging?

April 22We finally moved in the apartment. We were supposed to move in earlier but we didn’t finish fixing some stuffs on time so yeah, April 22nd! We still aren’t finish beautifying the apartment, still have to finish wallpapering rooms and we still don’t have furniture but we’ll survive with what we have at the moment – for now.

April 27 – Mama Oyeth and ate Arlene went with me to the hospital for my check up. It was my first time to see an OB so I was kind of nervous. Trans-rectal churva was a fucker. HAHA. I swear not to visit an OB ever again! Hahahahah! So anyway, the check up was okay (except for the trans rectal). Dr. Rivera said I'm fine. Well, kinda. As usual, my hemoglobin count is unbelievably low which makes my mom and titas worried and shocked. I have been like that since like what? Since I was in grade school. I’m wondering how come they still get shock whenever the result of my CBC comes out. I just have to take iron supplements (which I hate, btw) and I'd be okay.

April 28 – This day was fun. My cousin and tita’s business finally opened. It’s called Holly Hotdogs Dog-in-a-hole (A “hole” new way of eating hotdogs. – LOL). We arrived at the store at around 1PM wearing same shirts. We love the shirt because the logo is unbelievably adorable. All of us, including the little ones, gave flyers to the people. It was a super fun bonding experience. I really hope that the bsiness will be a success. If you guys are in the area, come and visit out store! It’s located at Genil St. Dapitan Sampaloc Manila.

April 29 -30 – SUPER FUUUUUUN! Hahaha. So April 29 was my Ate Shayne’s graduation. Congrats, Doc Shayne! Lots of foods and booze. Cousins and cousin's friends were drunk. Drunk as in we-need-to-carry-them-upstairs-drunk. I got to talk and bond with my childhood crush. HAHA~! It was really fun. So many things happened. :)

More updates soon! Woot! :)



Comments

Angie said…
Should I link you or not? Heehee. I'm confused.

Anyway, never seen an OB yet. Was to afraid of what they are going to do with me.

Oh, about the tshirt. If you are still thinking of making new ones please do have our serevice, heehee. It's our new family business.
Anonymous said…
Oh wow! Natawa ako sa Dog-in-a-hole! Very creative name! *clapclap*

Ohhh Ishna, I missed thee. Good thing you're back! :)
Ysh ♥ said…
ANGIE: Don't link me na lang! Nakalink naman na yung isang blog ko sayo eh. ;))


KRING: Oh diba? Diba? Cute naaaame! =)) I missed you and blogging too!
Jhoice said…
wow sis congrats
on uR tita's business, I'm liking the nAme "Holly Hotdogs Dog-in-a-hole" haha dat was coOl. bRilliant ideas, indeed=) who thought of that name, :D

Anyway sis, goodluck
on uR new syt,r u still using
ur oder syt?
Ysh ♥ said…
My cousin thought of the name. =))

Thanks! I'm not yet so sure if I'm still gonna use my other site! But I'm gonna keep it for sure. =)
Ysh ♥ said…
I knooooow. I am so glad I am!
Apple said…
OMG. Si Ishna ba to???? Blog mo din to?
Ysh ♥ said…
YES, Appple. YEEEEEES. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed