Currently..

..addicted to the following:

LOOKLET. Status: Slightly Addicted. Well, I was really addicted before. Looklet used to be my caffeine when I was on a graveyard shift. How wonderful would it be if I have all those pretty clothes in my closet, right? Ughh. I wish I have really really pretty clothes.


Those two at the top are the outfit I would not dare to wear here. LOL. I love the dress on # 2, but I would not wear it like that. The two outfits at the bottom are those I would LOVE to wear everyday of my life It's so comfy / laidback looking. I've been trying to look for a shorts as pretty as those, but unfortunately I couldn't find one that I like.


TWITTER. Status: Trying not to be that addicted anymore. Well, I just decided not to update as much as I used to. Most of my updates anyway are for fan girling purposes, so I'm trying not to anymore. :)

FARMVILLE. Status: Addcited no more -- sort of! Well, I wasn't as addicted as before. But let's see when the schedule changed. If I'd be on GY shift again, for sure I'd be on it again. Planting 4 hours seeds, harvest, plow and plant again so I can level up faster! Ha. Ha. What's actually just keeping me still into Farmville are my officemates. Well, we kind of are in a competition! And mind you, the competition is tough! =))

BLOGGER. Status: Getting addicted again. Yay! Isn't that a good thing? I finally found a simple layout that I love, and I already started customizing it, and I'm updating again. And most importantly, there are suddenly a lot of things worth blogging for! HAHA! I never thought this day would come. I was so attached with my old blog, I thought I couldn't get over it. Finally I did!

CAFE WORLD. Status: Very addicted: For someone like me who isn't good in cooking, this is the next best thing. I was never addicted to Restaurant City, well because for one, I did not play and I swore to myself that I will not join the Resto City bandwagon back then. So Cafe World is one of the two reasons why I still visit facebook. HAHA! My fave dishes to cook are the Fruit Salad (because it's fast to cook and it gives 100 servings), Home Pot Roast (because it has large servings and I earn a lot) and French Onion Soup (because it looks soo yummy).

I don't have money at the mo, I've bought so much stuff. HAHA!

KPOP/K-DRAMAS. Status. Still am and will forever will be addicted. I finished watching Lady Castle recently. I liked it but I do think her previous dramas are better. Princess hours still tops my list, second is Coffee Prince, next is The Vineyard Man and sad to say lady Castle is my least liked. But it is still worth watching. It's YEH for crying out loud so it really is a must watch! I'm going to watch out for Iris. Even though I am so not into dramas like those, I'll watch it because TOP plays a (SEXY) assassin in the drama! As for KPOP, 2NE1 girls are still my fave! I'm excited for Bommie's song. Woot! I have to stop now because I might not be able to stop blahbing about them if this continues STOP. NEXT. Bigbang. Weeeell. I am so looking forward to YB's stage perf. It's gon to be real sickk! And I love, love GD's Butterfly. I didn't really like Heartbreaker, but Butterfly is totally a different story. And the MV is pretty cool too!


Watch!!!




Comments

heyjay said…
waitaminute. first eh heartbreaker tapos ngayon naman butterfly. i see a pattern here ha.
Ysh ♥ said…
Teak what pattern? Sorrrry. Slow ako sa patterns patterns na yan.. Hahaha!
krykie said…
gusto ko nung damit sa #4 haha xD

nakoo puro kaadiQan pala 'to hihii.

pero im glad addict ka na ulit sa pag blog :)

anyway, haha pareho tayong walang alam sa cooking. winkk!

ma try nga yan lol!
krykie said…
trick or treat?! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! <3 Ü
heyjay said…
heartbreaker and butterfly are songs and album titles of mariah carey kaya
Ysh ♥ said…
KYRK: TREAT! :P Happy Halloween too.


JAY: Ohhh. Onga pala. Hahaha
Angie said…
What's your looklet? I'm kinda addicted to it also.
KRIS JASPER said…
ISH!!!!!!!!

I MISH U.....

:(


Face Book and work are killing my time.

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed