Haru Haru


I sure know how to break a promise. Ha. Ha. After saying that I would be updating in the next few days on my last entry, I updated weeks after! Wow. HAHA. :-)


I finally have something to blog about. I bought three books. this week. Remember when I blogged about Santa Montefiore's The Gypsy Madonna? Well I bought another book of hers and as what I expected, she did not disappoint me. I have read three of her works already and I think this book, The French Gardener, is the best among the three! The novel made me want to own a garden! Haha! I love all the characters in the novel. There are actually lots of characters in her novels, but each character stands out in their own unique quality and you will remember them for sure! I cannot wait to get a copy of The Italian Matchmaker. Powerbooks said they might have the paperback next month since it was released just a few weeks ago.

And also, I have finally bought book 1 of Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I love it! Greg makes me laugh. I was reading it while I was on the train and I couldn't help but laugh smile. ;)) I laugh at the corniest jokes, so I am not surprised that the book makes me laugh. HAHA! I'll buy the rest of the books on my next salary.

The other book which I bought is Kafka On The Shore by Haruki Murakami. I had a good feeling when I saw the book. And it says International Bestseller on the cover, why not right? Hihihi!

Of course I will not let this entry to be dominated by my books. :)) I should also be talking about what's happening to me, right? lol. Well, uhm, there's someone who's kind of getting in my nerves lately. I don't want to be rude to that person but can't help myself sometimes.

Okay. I just lost the momentum. Haha. Will blog again some other time! :)


Comments

kristine said…
my sister has the whole Wimpy Kid book. and i actually read the first one haha. it was good, and yeah it is funny.
Ysh ♥ said…
i swear im gonna get all those books too. hahaha. i love greg!
Krisha said…
haha apir to that, pareho tayo hindi na nakakapag update. here i am visiting your blogs before i do an update din :)

miss ya bru
Jhoice said…
I am not into reading
but I do need some books to bring on my flight. Nevur hurd of her but the The French Gardener sounds like a good one, Thank u for sharing,
I might as well try it. :D Yays
Ysh ♥ said…
KRISHA: Hahaha! I know right? Nakakatamad talaga. :-// Update na!!!


JHOICE: I hope you'll like The French Gardener if you happen to to read it!
Alex said…
Inggit ako gusto ko rin bumili ng libro...pero dahil financially challenged ako...I'll stick to borrowing books from the lib na lang muna. =)
Ysh ♥ said…
Perks of working! Haha! :-)

Alam mo ba, one of the reasons why I loved going to school when I was still in college, is because of our library! Sarap manghiram ng books! haha!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed