Freak-o!

I hate it when I couldn't take my eyes off someone. Be it a random stand by or someone who's sitting/standing across me on the train. Haha I end up staring at people and those people end up looking at me with that "What the f*ck are you looking at" look. :-& Embarassing, I know. I'm trying to stop doing that but there are times when I just couldn't! LOL

I love people watching. One of the reasons why I love hanging out at coffee shops (alone) or sitting by the window when travelling is because I get to watch people. And you know what's funny, I recognize people's faces easily. I can tell if that person is someone I happened to be with on the same train, or someone who was falling in line in a fastfood chain I often buy at. And of course you guys know how much of an online person I am. I love blog hopping and cyberstalking. ;)) And sometimes, I recognize people's faces because I saw their pictures with someone on the net. HAHA! Am I weird or what?

Anyway, I just blogged about this because I was so frustrated a while ago. I was on a bus with someone who looks really familiar I swear I have seen that face already, I just couldn't remember when and where. I hate moments like that. It's the same as those times when I keep on singing a part of one song but I couldn't tell/remember what the title of the song is. And up to now, I still can't recall where I've seen that person. Hahahaha!

So I changed my layout. I like this :-) Lollipop = 2NE1 and Bigbang!

Comments

Alex said…
Lolli lolli oh lollipop!
Hahaha!

Ako rin minsan ganon. I know it's rude to stare pero hindi ko maiwasan!

Favourite past time ko yang people watching. It's fun! =D
Ysh ♥ said…
Kpop much? HAHA!

BUti ikaw minsan lang AKo madalas! :))

Saya no?:)
Angie said…
I know the feeling. Ako din ganyan parang past time ko ang tignan ng lahat ng tao sa paligid ko. Kaya minsan natatawa ako sa sarili ko kasi meron akong nakikitang familiar faces pero sa totoo lang karamihan dun sa mga yun nakita ko lang sa online, hehehe.

Oh! Speaking of kita, kelan ba tayo magkikita?
Anonymous said…
ISSSHHHHHH!!! HAHAHA. Hay nako, ako rin naiinis if someone looks sooo familiar pero di mo maalala kung saan mo siya nakita! Lalo na sa mga movies - super familiar yung face nung artista, pero di mo alam kung saang movie mo siya first time mapanood :))

And about your previous post - isa sa favorite writers ko si Murakami. Kafka on the Shore is a good book! Medyo malabo nga lang yung ending :P And if you want something mind-boggling deep, but still has a, engrossing plot, buy his The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle. Super maganda siya and kinda philosophical.

Okay! Something cute! I'll draw you! HAHAHA
Ysh ♥ said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ysh ♥ said…
ANGIE: Diba nakakatawa talaga. Like may makaksalubong tayo tapos maiisip naten, "Hey I know that person, friend sya ni whoeverthatwas.".

Shocks. Bigla kase akong nagkawork, hindi na natuloy yung meet up naten! :( Pero we'll schedule it. Yay!


KRING:Diba nakakainis naman talaga? Kpag nangyayari saken yun, nako google.com kaagad. Kase nga i hate feeling that way! :))

I'm reading it now, and it is indeed a good book! I'm planning to buy the others books. :-) Okay. I'm going to buy The Wind Up Chronicle! Maybe later! Hahaha!

Okay ookay. Dont forget to show me the cute drawing. LOL
krykie said…
ishnaaaa, haha xD
mas cute siguro pag sinayaw mo yung lollipop ng 2ne1 :PP

yay, ako rin. erk.like you madaling makatanda ng muka ng tao. esp. yun palaging kasabayan sa bus. haha XD

anu ba yan. :D

but i don't stare at people that much unless natutuwa ako sa kanya. hehe xD

thanks for relinking me.

regards! <3
taympers said…
natuwa naman ako dito, ako din minsan ganun ang pastime ko.
Ysh ♥ said…
KYRK: Hay nako! Kapag ako ang sumayaw ng lollipop, for sure hindi na cute yun. HAHAH!

NO problem! <3

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed