Better Together

I have been slacking off relaxing for more than a month now but I still feel like I need more time to bum rest some more. Yes, I miss looking forward to paydays, but I don't miss waking up early just to make it on time for work. I'm thankful that my parents aren't driving me to find a new job already. I know I have to look for a job soon, I cannot continue living like this for a long time or else nothing good is going to ever happen to me.

I have decided though that I want to work abroad. Not in a year, but I wish to leave the country before I turn 26. I'm 23, btw. My Titas and Lolo in Canada have been trying to convince me to live and work with them ever since I could remember. I finally told myself that I should go there and earn a lot of money! I told my Mom about this and she's happy that I finally decided about that.

What else? Hmm. I visited my old blog and clicked the blogs that I used to visit. I'm so glad my old blog list is still there. I miss hardcore bloghopping! And I also added some of them in my present blog list. I missed reading them! I didn't know Mia (Hi Mia! lol) is already actively blogging on blogspot again! If i'm not mistaken, she was one of the first bloggers I got to know when I returned to blogspot in 2008.

I also recently started writing for this online community and I think it's not bad. It's really not bad because it's good (LMAO -what was thaaaat?). I mean, I have already successfully passed one set and I now have 300points (300php). I just finished writing 2 sets and I'm hoping both will be approved and processed so I can get more points! More points = more money. It's better than nothing, right? I get to choose what article to write and earn some money without leaving my house!

And... We were at my cousins' house a while ago Ate Shayne passed the medical board exam. We're so happy and so proud that she did it! We never doubted you, Dra. Shayne! When we heard the good news, which was at around 7PM, we immediately went to their house to congratulate her and eat a lot of pizza and ice cream. =))

P.S.
The blog title has nothing to do with the entry. It's actually the title of Se7en's song which I am currently playing over and over again! :) And I changed my blog name already! Wuhoo! Everything Colorful. You should know by now how much I love, love colors!

Comments

Roy said…
Hi!

My first time here (followed the link from Ever's poem in Gewgawwritings).

Wow! Your blog is really colorful :)

Good luck on all your plans
Ysh ♥ said…
Hey Roy! Thank you for dropping by and wishing me luck!
Anonymous said…
Hello pabisita. Hmmm ang sarap ng 23...punong-puno ng wishes & dreams. Sige lang at enjoy LIFE. God Bless!
Ysh ♥ said…
I'm enjoying the life I have now. I;m thankful for that. :) Sana na lang matuloy talaga mga plano ko. heehee

Thanks!
lucas said…
Good luck on your endeavor, Ishna :)

...and watch Inception. Haha!
Ellen said…
hello. nice page you have there. :)

http://ellenreviews.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
LUCAS - Thank you! And I will. Once a clear copy is available for download na! lol. Its been while! :)


ELLEN - Thank you, Ellen. Will visit yours, too!
KRIS JASPER said…
Hey ISH! Ur template is really friendly to the eyes... Nice! as always, ur the only blogger I know who changes her site/template more often than anyone. lol!
Ysh ♥ said…
Hey KRIS! Thank you! I really love this template and I THINK I'm sticking to it for a long time. lol!
Anonymous said…
SE7EN is hot dont you think?
Jhoice said…
That sounds like a good plan sis. Good luck! I've always wanted to visit canada but I just never get a chance. Anyway, Good luck sis on your dreams <3 I'm sure u`ll do good there and at least u have some relatives there. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed