Bloggers!

That's Jem, Apple and me. After years of planning and postponing, I finally got the chance to meet them in person!

I got to know them when I was still blogging here. You know how some bloggers leave comments so you'll visit and comment on their blogs, too? Well, they weren't like that when we were still active in the blogging world. And because of that, I learned to really like them. I can feel their sincerity whenever they comment on my posts.

We became friends on Multiply, then on Plurk, Facebook and Twitter. We have been planning to meet up since last year. We called it Project 2009, but apparently, it did not happen last year. Well, Jem and Apple are already hanging out because they're both from Dagupan. So it's just me who's missing in action. LOL.

Then finally, it finally happened. Yesterday, we finally met up. I watched salt with Apple, then we met up with Jem after the movie. We talked about random things. From the movie Salt to Hongkong, to rollercoasters, nursing board exam, NCLEX, akyat bahay, carelesness and.. our loveless-ness! =)) We jokingly called ourselves members of The Singles Club. lol

Aaaah. It feels really good to finally meet them! I've always loved meeting people from online world. I have met several wonderful people from the intrawebs and I will forever be thankful for that! I miss reading their blogs! Girls, you have to get back to blogging!!


Comments

Angie said…
Ish, I think its also time for us to meet. We;ve been planning since forever but our schedules will not let it happen, boo.

Text me, you have my digits right.

Can't wait.
Ysh ♥ said…
Yes, yes. We should! Will text you when I'm free to go! :D
Katerina Bianca said…
it's like you are scheduling all your meet-ups with fella-bloggers.hahaha. let's go out soonie. as soon as i get rid with all my classes.hahaha.

open sched last week of august :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Hey Bianca! Well, yeah. Kinda. Yung samen kase nina Apple, sobrang tagal na naming plano yun. Sa Dagupan kase sila, so since both of them were few days ago, we finally met up!

Last week of August sounds good. :)
KRIS JASPER said…
Aww Ish, I just realized Ive known you for 3 years na?

You were 27 that time rite? lol! kidding....
Ysh ♥ said…
I hate you, Kris! SO if I were 27 that, how old were you? 42? LOL

Yes, its 3 years na! :)
Alex said…
Nice. I've never met anyone from the online world. Ay edi dapat tayo rin Te Ish! Hahaha! Yay! Naexcite na ko! *Nay...naexcite?Haha!*
Alex said…
BTW...cute na naman ng layout. Nainggit ako, Haha!
Ysh ♥ said…
Alex - Ako naman, andami na! lmao. Oh yes, dapat tayo din! I-set naten yan! HAHA!

Nako. Tinamad na akong gumawa or maghanap pa ng layout. Kaya sa blogger design na lang ako gumawa. Nice no? :))

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed