I will,too!

We attended this wedding in Bauan, Batangas yesterday and it got me thinking.. Kelan kaya ako mag aasawa? lmao. I know that it's not gonna be in the near future, because apparently I still do not have someone to marry. But I sure do want to get married, I will get married someday!

When I get married, I want everything to be perfect (who doesn't want it to be, anyway)! Although pink is my favorite color, I don't think I want it to be the color of my wedding. See the color of my dress? I think I want that color. It's bright and I love it. I don't like a long wedding dress. I want it to be just knee length, but I want a long pretty veil. I don't want my hair tied up, too. I think I look best with my hair down. HAHA!! I want a pretty church. I want the reception to be held somewhere which has a very nature-y feel.

And of course, I want gorgeous, pretty pre nup and wedding pictures!!!! :))

Wow. Thinking about marriage. I think I'm really getting old. I have to find a job and boyfriend soon. LMAO.

P.S.
I want a new blog name. Ish Me, Ish Moi is just so lame! I can't think of any at the mo. :| Hmmm

P.P.S.
I need to stop eating too much. Lmao. Look at those arms! Wrestling? Boxing? =))

Comments

Angie said…
Although I am already married, I am also thinking of having a church wedding with a nature-y feeling reception too. Yessss, photo shot is a must.
Ysh ♥ said…
You're going to invite me, ha? lol. JK! :)
crazzyanne said…
there you go. finalee.. LOL
bakit nag tube kp under the pretty dress? ;p
Ysh ♥ said…
Ar, haha! Bakit kaya di ka nakapagcoomment the other day?

Nahiya naman ako kase papasok ako sa church. Kaya nilagyan ko na tube.heehee
Cecile said…
Nice dress...

Please visit my blog too. Thanks
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks, cecile. I'd love to visit your blog, but you didn't leave your url. :(
Unni-gl4ze^_^ said…
nice dress~~love the color!
napadaan dito sa colorful at neat mong blog~~
Korean addict?apir!**
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks! I got it (the dress) from my momma! lmao.

And Koream addict, indeed. Apir tayo dyan!
ROM CALPITO said…
napadaan meron akong hinahanap hihi juk

nakikibasa lang po
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks Jettro! lol
Biyaheng Pinoy said…
Youre too young to thing of marriage. :) You look lovely in that dress.
Iskang Sabaw said…
i think your arms are awesome :))

love the humor :))

http://iskangsabaw.blogspot.com/
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks Byaheng Pinoy and Iskang_sabaw! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed