Change

So, I started going to this training last week. I'm surprised that I am so determined to finish this short course. I already finished two modules 2 years ago, so I only have to finish three more. I'm asking permission to take two modules next month and I'm really hoping that they will allow me to. If they agree to let me take two modules at a time, I'm going to finish the training in no time. See? That is how determined I am this time. LOL. But seriously, after working for a year and saved nothing, I am so decided to leave the country and work somewhere else. I realized that if I want to earn more and help my family, the best way is to leave the country. I hope my plan pushes through! Please, God? :)

So anyway, classes were suspended today. I decided not to go home and go to the nearest mall instead, I just got some of my earnings from my part time job anyway. I originally wanted to go to SM North Edsa because Etude House just opened there, but I changed my mind and went to Trinoma. Of course the first store that visited was The Face Shop. I decided to get a new mascara and eyeliner but, when I was about to pay for the stuff I decided to buy, I realized that I only have 200php in my wallet. How embarrassing. i looked for the nearest ATM and withdrew cash but I did not return to The Face Shop! Haha! I went to Powerbooks instead to buy Mitch Albom's Have A Little Faith. I already found the book when I suddenly decided to approach the Customer Service desk and ask if they have new Santa Montefiore books. When the staff said that they have, I changed my mind about getting Have A Little Faith and bought Montefiore's The Perfect Happiness. The book is more pricey than Albom's but what the heck, I missed reading Montefiore so I bought it without second thoughts. The Perfect Happiness is my third fourth book by Montefiore!


Since I missed reading her so much, I decided to look for a place to sit and read. I decided to go to Café Breton. I chose the place because unlike the other more popular coffee shops, there's almost no one in there! I love the spot I was sitting because it's facing outside and it's kind of isolated from all the other tables inside the café. I can see the people walking by. It's always fun to watch them people. :)) Aside from the very few people in the cafe, I also Café Breton's crepe and more affordable coffee.

I ordered Café Mocha and La Delice. The coffee was alright. Not exceptionally good but, it's okay. The crepe was good! I love it. I'm definitely going back there and order La Delice again. It has bananas, mango, almonds, vanilla ice cream and Nutella! I couldn't concentrate on reading because I was too busy eating. I also ordered their warm calamansi juice because my throat is not in a good condition. And it was surprisingly good. I was expecting it to taste weird, but it's good.

Also bought other stuff from Landmark. I saw this cute wallet, it's pink and it's just 100php. I decided to buy it and let my XOXO wallet rest for a while. It's almost worn out, I definitely need to get a new one. I'm getting a new wallet in the next few months anyway so I just settled to this cute little wallet! I also bought a new mirror. It's pink and I love it! Then I saw this cute eyeshadow 12 color pallet. It's affordable and I love the colors. Since I got new eyeshadow set, I decided to get new brushes, too! I've been wanting to try the liquid eyeliner for the longest time so I bought a cheap one. Since I'm so new in putting on liquid eye liner, i just bought a local brand. With all the stuff I bought today, I need to cut down my expenses in the next few days.

Comments

Angie said…
Yay for shopping. I miss thrift shopping. Next sweldo lets thrift shop together ha.

PS. What camera are you using? Ganda ng kuha mo e.
Ysh ♥ said…
Omg. Anj! Our long overdue meet up! I swear we're going to meet before the year ends!

And another OMG. I'm usi9ng my cameraphone! I just enhanced it with Photoshop!
heyjay said…
ikaw na. ikaw na ang mayaman at pashopping-shopping na lang.
Ysh ♥ said…
Weh? Hindi rin! Ikaw na. ikaw na ang bibili ng iPos Nano! Wala akong pambili nun. Pang mayaman lang yun eh, hahahaha
pamatayhomesick said…
ish, pagisipan mo maigi ang desisiyon mong magtrabaho sa ibang lugar ha...at ingat ka lagi.
Unknown said…
OMG MIND-BLOWN. Etude House in SM North? Di ko alam yun ah. Hehe.

Your photos are really calming! Plus, the whole post. Chill na chill eh :P Sana one time ganyan din ako ngayong sembreak.

Shopping once in a while is good! ;)
Ysh ♥ said…
Puro typo naman yung replies ko! HAHA

EVER - Nako. Napag isipan ko na. I thought about it fro 2 months. SO yun, decided na talaga ako. :D Thank you! =)


FRANCES - YESSSS!!! Kaya yun, punta na sa SM North at magshopping sa Etude! :D And yes, sarap lang tumambay sa walang tao na coffee shop at magbasa at manuod ng mga tao na dumadaan. Sembreak na! Go na at magchill! :P
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
has bananas, mango, almonds, vanilla ice cream and Nutella! --- holy shit! LOL
Ysh ♥ said…
Ar, we should hang out at Cafe Breton together! You'll love it there!
krykie said…
ishna, mag-isa ka lang nag-gala? LoL. Ü weird question haha! ^.^

eeh kasi ako de makagala mag-isa T.T

anyway, i want new set of brushes too.
gusto ko gumala. haha! ^.^
but i need to finish mom's grade.
by tuesday na kasi ang kuhanan ng class card. ooh. ;]
Ysh ♥ said…
Kyrk - Yep! I love going out alone once in a while! It's fun. :D haha!

Sige na. Gala ka na din at bili ng new brushes. Para masaya! lol
pamatayhomesick said…
ganda ng hair sa profile..ayun oh, nakangiti!
Ysh ♥ said…
Salamat, Ever! haha!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed