New!


My Tita rebonded my hair. Finally. I can wake up later than the usual now because I don't need to spend almost 2 hours in drying and ironing my hair! heehee! And I cut my bangs. Yey. My hair looks really longer now. I like it! :)

Andd, yeah. So I changed my blogger design. I am not really satisfied with how it looks right now but I need to go to bed already. I put back the old header and just changed the background image. I'm going to fix the design some other time. School's taking so much of my time, I don't like it. -_-

Take care you guys! :)

Comments

Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Bianca!
Angie said…
Looks good on you.
Hey, kelan ba tayo magkikita?
pamatayhomesick said…
ganda...papapirma sana ako otograp!
the hair looks nice :) very cute. i'm sure it took a while to rebond. i've never quite tried it before. i think it looks nicely done.
Ysh ♥ said…
ANJ - Will text you! I promise! :D

EVER - Sige, akina notebook! Hahaha jk. Thanks! :)

Dirt On The Rocks - Thank you! It took almost 7 hours. :-/

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed