Hello!

Grabe lang! Ang bilis ng araw! Few more days and it's gonna be Christmas again! I need to save up already! =)

So anyway, I was supposed to buy the Pink Nokia C3 phone this week, but then I decided to spend my money on a different way (I'm going to talk about that later). I will still buy it though. I'm just going to give it as a Christmas gift for myself! :) My earnings on my part time job is good, I think I will be able to save up for the pink phone by writing!

I was out almost the whole day today. I paid the bills, bought some stuff and inquired on something. Heehee. If you you're an old reader from my previous blog, you might recall that I once enrolled in this institute for the Caregiver program. I stopped on my third module because I didn't really want to do it that time. I mentioned before that I want to work abroad, so yeah. I'm working on it now, enrolling is my first step. :)) I saw one of my previous trainer at the CG school and she told me that a lot of my classmates from before are already in Canada. Wow. I wonder what could have happened if I didn't stop? =)) So yun, I enrolled and I'm going to start going there on Monday. Of course I chose the afternoon class. 1PM-7PM. And yes, this is the reason why I am not buying the pink C3 phone anytime soon. :)

After taking care of the requirements and stuff for school, I went to SM Mall of Asia. I texted one of my friends so we could meet up but it didn't push through because of a sudden tummy ache. I bet it was because of the Green Tea frap that I bought. :-s
Bo's Coffee's Green Tea Frap. It's P170.00. Not worth it, IMO. Idk how their other beverages taste, but I'm definitely not going to order this anymore! lol I should've went to CBTL or Starbucks. :-/

I went to the National Bookstore to look for some books but look what I found! Very cute notebooks! I wanted to buy more but what for right? I just bought the two which I found the cutest. These two are really pretty! The quality of the paper isn't bad, too. So yeah. That's all for now! :)

Comments

pamatayhomesick said…
medyo di ok ang green tea frap. eniwey, napalitan naman ng magandang notebooks, yung bad mood mo about tea frap.
pamatayhomesick said…
teka pala inaabangan ko mga bago mo pix...:)
Alex said…
Favourite ko yung green tea frappe ng Starbucks! Pero sa lahat ng friends ko ako lang nakakaappreciate nun. Haha! Medyo funky raw kasi yung lasa.I love it anywaysss..


Cute ng notebook! Hhmm...Naexcite tuloy ako mamaya kasi punta ako ng bookstore!
Ysh ♥ said…
Ever - Yep! I love the notebooks! Excited na nga ako na gamitin yun eh. HAHA! Sa susunod na lang ang picture ko. =))

Alex - I love Starbucks' Green Tea Frap, too. The taste of Bo's Green Tea Frap is just off. :-/ Sayang ang pera! =))
rose said…
hello po... pwed b ng mkipag link exchange sa nyo? kung ok lng.. slamat
krykie said…
kekeke. :D i also want the C3.
lalo na at sira ang cam ng phone ko. T.T
kaso need to save money first. hehe! Ü
likewise C3 will also be the gift for myself too.

the frappe looks like an avacado shake. Y.Y woaaa.

ooh. good luck to you! Ü
Ysh ♥ said…
Rose - I'll visit you blog and take a look. thanks for dropping by!


KYRK - Ako din. I'm saving up again for the C3 phone! :) Hopefully mabili ko sya as Christmas gift for myself.
Sana nga naginglasang avocado shake na lang sya! HAHA

Thanks!
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
I soo love SB's green tea! but with Bo's.. deym..lasang t**! hahahha
Ysh ♥ said…
I am never gonna have anything from Bo's again.. Well, if its freem wht not? LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed