An Afternoon With The Girls

I met up with some of my college friends last April 9, 2013. It is always so difficult to get everyone together, so when one of the girls suggested that we meet on the 9th, I was one of the firsts who confirmed! The last time that we had a get together was in January, when one of our friends came back from Australia. Which reminds me, ugh, I was not able to blog about that. Aaaanyway, back to the get together.

As always, it took me some time to decide on what to wear and get myself ready for the get together. I had to meet up and get new stocks for my online shop in the morning and I rushed back home to make it to our 2PM meeting time! On that day, it wasn't as hot as it usually is since summer officially started. It even looked like it was going to rain, so I decided to wear a 3/4 shirt and a skater skirt. Ha!

Top & Belt: Forever21 || Skirt: Greenhills || Accessories: 999 Mall
Sooooo, I was supposed to get my OTD photo taken by my friend, Hazel, but I don't know what happened.   These photos will do. Anyway, I was wearing my almost worn out black Cotton On flats.

And my hair is, once again, crying for treatment. It's been more than two months already!
We met  up at Starbucks - Theater Mall - Greenhills. Okay, so, since I had something to do in the morning, I though I would be one of the latest to arrive at Starbucks. But what a surprise, I was the second one to arrive! HAHA! I was there 2:30PM, just 30 mins late. ;) Marie was the first one to arrive, then me, Russie and Bianca followed and finally, Hazel and Brinnie.

Since most of us haven't had lunch yet, we decided to eat at Las Paellas. We continued catching up over our late lunch and it was so much fun! 
Seafood Marinera Paella

Sinigang na Salmon Belly
Pork Sisig
I forgot to take a photo of the appetizer that we ordered. Heehee! We continued with our catching up over lunch and it was so much fun! Somehow, we became updated with each other's life again. I mean, it's always better to get updates over lunch/dinner. Not just on Facebook. lol.

Brinne, Hazel and Me
Jope, Bianca, Russie, Marie, Brinnie, Hazel and Me
Jope came from her Culinary class. Bianca and Russie were already together before we met up, they had lunch already so it was just us five who ate the foods we ordered. Lol.

We were disappointed that on the day that we decided to meet up at Greenhills, the tiangge area was closed.
@ Krispy Kreme
After we had lunch, we decided to go to Krispy Kreme to grab some, well of course, donuts! While having donuts, we finally agreed to go to St. Francis Square! And I am so glad that I went with them because I finally got to buy a leopard print case for my ipad! I've been searching for that print for sooo long! I wanted the fuschia/black one, but it wasn't available. Good thing they have it in this color:
HA! Finafreakingly!!

Comments

KT Villanueva said…
loving the outfit dear.
i love how the blue pairs
well with your red skirt and your
accessories are awesome!
:D

---

am following your lovely blog
through GFC and Bloglovin.

---

keyti of brushesandpens
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
I love get togethers!:) Always fun! Also, loving your new pastel layout!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks, Keyti! I looked so nautical lol.
hi sis, i like your nautical inspired outfit! so cool! :)
Ysh ♥ said…
It',s always a good time!:)

Thank you!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you Julie Ann!
Jenn said…
This is a lovely outfit! very chic. glad you had fun that day, dear! This made me miss my friends. :(

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl
Antee Gurung said…
It is always grt to catch up with ur frens......love ur hairstyle so cute

Btw do chec out my new post
Stay I touch
Xx
Unknown said…
LOOOVEE the outfit Ish! you look hot =D i really like the top and the skirt together, great combo! it's always nice to catch up with the girls, and you ate really nice food, yummmm :)

Rhania E. said…
cutey nail art!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you so much! My hair can be stubborn sometimes. Glad t'was looking okay when I was out with my friends.
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Chrissy!!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed