Definitely Not A Review




I got these goodies few months ago. I know, I know. Just goes to show that I am not that much of a make up person. Well, I like them make ups, but you know, not as much as I love dresses or bags! Or books! I think I have mentioned before that my Tito and Tita work for these brands and they usually send me make up. Make ups which I barely use. As much as I'd love to keep everything with me, I know that it'll only go to waste so I decided to give away some on my online store (Bubblish Shop) when I just opened! 

What I kept with me are the MAC Plumful lipstick, liquid foundation, loose powder, studio fix powder foundation and lip hydrant; Clinique Make Up Palette and Bobbie Brown Mascara. 

Sorry for my all wrinkled up bed linen. Lol.


I love the colors in this palette. Not too much for a person like me. HAHA. I mean, I am not really experimental when it comes to make up. All I know is the basic! This is actually perfect!


And of course, this is what I like best! I'm always very thankful for any help I could get! And no, I don't do make up reviews. I don't know much about make up anyway!

On a different note, I am having my first blog give away! HAHA! Not make up tho. I'm giving away a bag from Bubblish Shop. So stay tuned you guys! The giveaway will be opened to Philippine residents only. :) 

I'll post details on my next entry! Ta-ta for now!

Comments

Anonymous said…
The mоney relеasеԁ by the buѕinesѕ
team. Wеb Dеsіgn Ιnԁіa iѕ а big isѕue.
Rodԁicκ ωаnteԁ her ορеration tο be natural anԁ
environmentally conscious.

mу ωeblog ... free internet marketing
Unknown said…
oh yaayy you're back Ish!! <3 i know you're busy with life and your new online shop, glad that you're still blogging once in awhile =D the Clinique palette looks sooo gorgeous! i wish i have relatives who works in cosmetics then send me make-up, especially MAC! they're crazy expensive here, hehe, they're only affordable in the US =( have fun experimenting with your new make-up products :)
Ysh ♥ said…
It's expensive here in Manila, too! Thank goodness for my free supplies! Thanks, Chrissy!
Hi dear Ishna!
thanks for droppin' by at my blog and for lovely comment :))
Your make-up there looks nice!!! it looks great but I heard Clinique make-up is expensive
is it true?
btw, I'm following you now, hope you follow me as well. Thank you again <3


love lots,
Tin

mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Hey! :) Yes, Clinique is one of the brands that I consider expensive haha. Gift lang yung mga naging make up ko na Clinique. :D

I followed you back. :)
Juliet Polilova said…
wow everything looks so great ;)
very nice blog by the way ;)

kisses from Russia,
Juliet

www.julietpolilova.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Juliet! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed