My Sister's Graduation

Aside from Manila weather and us girls, what else is hot? HAHA. Okay. Laaaaame way to start a blog entry! I honestly do not know how to start this entry. I wanted to write something interesting to keep you guys reading, but my writing skill sucks. Do we even call it a skill even if we suck at it? Psh. Since I do not know how to make this an interesting start, I'll tell you friends what I'll be blogging about. It's my sister's graduation! Yay! There, I finally said! So I'll go ahead and let the pictures do the talking! GAME!

So let me start by telling you guys how difficult it was to find a dress for my sister, Krizza. Unlike me and my youngest sister, Kiara, Krizza is not too girly. She's more of a Pants-Vneck kind of girl! She's not into accessories and dresses. We went from one mall to another just to buy her dress and shoes! I really like the dress. It's simple, classy and sexy! We found it at People Are People. Krizza was still wearing flats in these photos because these were taken right before we leave the house. I'll be posting a collage with her whole outfit in a little while.
The graduation ceremony was held at the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC). The program was set to start at 9AM and we arrived at the location at 7:45AM, I think. Since it's graduation time, we made sure to leave the house really early because Manila traffic can be really unbelievable! There were already so many graduates and parents when we got to the location. Everyone was just so happy and excited! Every parents looked so proud!

Each graduate was given two tickets only. I could not leave Kiara alone, so it was only my Mother who was able to went inside the PICC Plenary Hall to witness the whole ceremony. The ceremony lasted for more than three hours and we went to Starbucks Harbor Square, which is just walking distance from PICC, to grab breakfast and kill time. The view there is so pretty, but the smell isn't! :/
 I swear, it's so pretty there but the bay smells. :/ It's tolerable, but it would be better if it just smells like sea! HAHA!
Wouldn't it be nice to chill and read with this view? ;))
Dress: Twenty One (?) || Bag: Bubblish Shop || Flats: Cotton On


I am not really sure if the name of the dress is really Twenty One. I bought it at  a bazaar last December in WTC. I'm too lazy to check it right now haha!
This was after the whole ceremony! It was too hot! The back of the dress is so pretty, right??
Krizza graduated from the Far Eastern University where she took up Human Resource Development Management. 

Did I post too much photos? :P I hope everyone is having a great time. Whereever you are, whatever the weather is in your place! Lol

Comments

Unknown said…
Your dresses are so beautiful.

Had a feeling the bay smells. they had a promo during the pyrolympics, na dinner in a yacht daw. Bibilhin ko sana, kaso naisip ko, diba mabaho dun? The yacht is probably enclosed... but still.
Apple Borbon said…
congratulations to her. :) love your outfit, btw.
Unknown said…
awww. how amazing! congrats to your sister, such a big accomplishment to finally get a diploma after years of hard work :) and gosh i love your dress Ish! you have a beautiful family :)

I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
Let's connect at GFC and BLOGLOVIN'
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Rae!

Sayang talaga! It's so pretty there but the smell is just, ugh!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Apple!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Chrissy dear! ;)
Teng said…
wow - you all look good, but I specially love your dress. Please extend my greetings to your sissy, you must be so proud of her. :) with regards to the bay, lets cross fingers for a little hope haha.
Unknown said…
I was there a few days ago...and I was like ICE CREAM!!!! In every meal I really ordered Ice Cream. It's so hot in Manila noh?

xoxo,


epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com
Jenn said…
I love your sister's dress! so chic and sexy. and congratulations to her for graduating! :)

Manila is definitely unbearably hot and humid these past few days. But I ain't complaining! The perfect weather to hit the beach and just laze around.

I don't believe writing really is a skill, it is more of a passion. It doesn't matter how well-written your blog posts are. What matter is if you were able to let your thoughts out and if you were able to impart your message to your audience. And I think you are doing good, actually. So, keep it up! :)

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl
Unknown said…
Whao!!! Congrats to your sister, you both look amazing both dresses are fabulous,i hope she enjoys the labour market :) i studied Industrial relations and personal management which does relates to human resources management and later did something else for my masters, its a fantastic course and covers all over, she is so lucky, any great company would want to employ her. Congrats once more.
http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you,Christeen! The dress was a really good steal for less than 500php!

And as for the bay, all we can do is hope and pray. Lol. And of course, not contribute to making it more stinkyy!
Ysh ♥ said…
Hay nako. Super talaga! There sre times when I dont put anything on my face because it's useless, few minutes outside and your make up would melt haha!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you!:)

This humid and hot Manila is better than flood and too much rain. There are just those times when the heat is unbearable!

And thanks! What you said means a lot!;)
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Kim! We're actually kind convincing her to take masteral degree for better opportunities! :)
jonathan said…
Congratulations to your sister and what a beautiful family! Even with the heat you all look fabulous! Never been to the harbour, a must see, not a must smell!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you so much, Jonathan! :)
Jenniya said…
Congrats to your sis. That's a nice dress, fave ko ang tan color. and your scarf dress like ko din. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

XX, IamJenniya
Rhania E. said…
yay! sexy back =)
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you Jenniya!:)
Ysh ♥ said…
I love, love the back detail of tmy sister's dress!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed