Where to Stay in Boracay: Hennan Prime

There are trips when I wouldn't mind sleeping on a basic bed and facilities, but here are also those times when I want a really good bed and soft sheets. On my last trip to Boracay, we stayed in a basic accommodation for the first 2 nights and for the last night, we stayed in a fancier place -- Hennan Prime.
Hennan Prime is located at Station 1 in Boracay. We stayed in one of the Deluxe Rooms with 1 double bed and 1 single bed configuration. My favorite parts of staying in a hotel are the beds and the breakfast buffets! For the bed part, they got my approval.


We checked in at Hennan Prime after out island hopping and snorkeling activities. I was so tired so you can just imagine how happy I was to feel the fresh sheets and soft mattress. 
I love hotel robes! Makes me feel fancy, comfy and cozy! :D


 I love how spacious the toilet and bathroom is! 

What I also love is how good the hair blower in the hotel is! It might not be a huge deal for some, but for me, it is! I didn't have to spend so much time blow drying my hair because theirs did its job really well!

 Breakfast food are my favorites. We woke up a bit late so I didn't get to see how everything looks like when all dishes were at its full serving. To be honest, I didn't like the choices that much. But as long as they have bacon and egg station, my tummy will feel happy!

Was not able to take a lot of photos.


And of course, since I am not a very good swimmer, I always prefer a beach front hotel / resort with pool! Hennan Prime has two swimming pools. One at the beach side building and another one at the building on the other side of the road.
 Look at how clear and inviting the water is!
I love Station 1! This is my favorite station. :D Not so crowded and has the best sand and water!



My first time in Boracay was spend mostly in Station 2 and I did not enjoy it so much. Now that I already know how it's so much better in Station 1 and Station 3, I will never book a hotel in Station 2 anymore.


Have you been to Boracay? Which station is your favorite?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed