LA Girl PRO Prep HD Smoothing Face Primer

Aside from my constant rant about my unmanageable hair, another thing that I always always rant about is my oily face. And it does not help that we live in a tropical country. 

Whenever I put on make up, I'd get so frustrated because just few minutes after putting it on, I can already see my face oiling up. I'd have to blot every now and as a result, my make up won't stay long. I'll end up doing my whole face all over again or I'll just leave it as it is. 

For the longest time, I have been using Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser as my primer. I don't really explore much when it comes to primer. But since I feel like the previous isn't delivering its claims anymore, I looked for an alternative. I have watched and read good reviews about this primer so I thought, why not give it a try. 



This claims to smoothen skin and fill fine lines and pores. It's silicone-y, very similar to Maybelline's Baby Skin Pore Eraser. Bought this for P369.00.00 and this contains 15ml of product. 

So how did this fare on my skin type? While, as expected, it did not stop my face from oiling up, it did hold my make up for a long time! And for me, that's already something to be really happy about!

I was not able to take a photo when I just applied my make up, but I managed to take a selfie 5 hours after. I did not put on much. Just this LA Girl Pro Prep HD Smoothing Face Primer, Maybelline's Dream Velvet Foundation and BYS Perfectly Peach Blusher. 

So here's my face after 5 hours. I blotted my face twice but I believe the make up still held up. Because of the lighting differences, you probably won't notice what I'm talking about. So you just have to believe what I say! Haha!

So, will I repurchase this product? YES! I'm actually impressed by it! 

Have you tried or heard of this product? What are your common dilemmas when you have make up on?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed