One Day Tour in Ayutthaya


I wanted to end our 4 day trip to Thailand on a high note so I scheduled Ayutthaya on our last day. I love ruins, temples and old vibes so it was perfect!

How to Get to Ayutthaya:
Here's where we lined up to get to Ayutthaya

1. From our Airbnb, we just rode BTS to Victory Monument
2. We took the exit 4.
3. Look / ask around where the vans to Ayutthaya are.

The travel time is approx. 1.5-2 hours depending on traffic condition. I suggest you leave early especially if you are only going to be there for day tour. Our van ride was comfortable, since I woke u early, I slept through the whole trip. We had one stop over at a gasoline station. 

When we reached Ayutthaya, we were welcomed by people who were pitching tour package of the place. We spoke to this girl who offered us 6 hour tour. We were given the option to choose between an air conditioned car or Tuktuk to take us around. Of course we chose the latter for a more authentic Thai experience. 

Ayutthaya is a UNESCO World Heritage site so expect that there'll be a lot of tourists. We went there on a Sunday and naturally, there were a lot of people. I suggest you schedule a weekday trip there. My partner and I didn't get to take a decent photo of us together. We brought tripod but we could not control the people passing in front of our camera. lol.

Here are some of the photos. 






I honestly wished we allotted more time for Ayutthaya. There are still a lot to see but I know that we will be able to come back!  

I am still working on getting amazed and getting amazing photos while on a trip! How to travel bloggers do it?! Whenever I see beautiful places, I somehow forget to take photos through my camera. I mean, the pictures that I have in my memory captured by my eyes are good, but still... It would've been better if I were able to take photos, right?!

I'll get better! ;) For now, bear with my limited photos and information about the places that I already got to visit!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed