For The Love Of Pink

I think it's pretty obvious that I love girly and cute stuff so it's safe to say that it wouldn't surprise you that my favorite FAVORITE color is pink. There are people who change their favorite color when they  grow up or grow more mature but, that's not the case with me. I don't remember changing my favorite color. Yes aside from pink, there are colors that I love more than the others but no color will ever top pink! 

I have a LOT of pink stuff. Pink shoes, pink clothes, pink accessories, pink camera, pink everything! And I am just so SO happy that as of today the PINK family grew by two stuff and I know that it will continuously grow as time passes by! YAY! 

Welcome to the PINK family you two!

 CHARLES & KEITH FOLDING SUNGLASSES
When I first saw this at Charles & Keith, I wanted to buy it at that very moment. I was not able to buy it the first time we met and I am just so glad that finally, I have it already! It's so pretty and the case won't consume big space in my bag. This is way waaaay more affordable than those folding wayfarers that Ray Ban has! I love it! I really, really do!
And of course that's me, doing a selfie. Lol. When I left the mall where I bought the sunglasses, I wore it right away. There was this old man looking weirdly at me when I was doing a selfie, but I was too happy to care! Haha!

FRENCH KITTY PINK BAG!
I was so sad when my favorite pink Guess bag gave up on me. :( I thought it was so pretty and it was the perfect pink bag for me so you can just imagine how sad it was for me. After it gave up on me last year, I did not buy any bag in my favorite color. 

And then this bag came! I wish I could tell you the story behind this pink bag and the process that I had to go through before I get my hands on this pretty bab, but I'm not gonna do that (right now). What's important is that I now have a perfect pink bag again! I love how multi-functional it is.I love multifunctional bags. This can be used as as shoulder, hand and sling bag! Sling bag/shoulder bag for casual outfits and the gold chained shoulder/handbag for a semi-formal event of sorts. I am so into roomy purses so this one is pure perfection. Camera, planner, make up kit, ipad, chargers, mobile phone! They will all fit in here. Now all I have to worry is how to make this bag last long! Hahaha! Maybe I should not put too much in it, no? But hey, the material is a great quality leather, so I'm staying positive and claiming that I and this bag will make so many memories together! YOU made me very happy! I'm a happy kid! 

I want to use this already but I'm waiting 'til Saturday. I have this semi-formal event to attent to and I'll use it there. I know I should just use a small purse but WTH, this is a special bag & I want this bag to make its debut on a special event. lol.  And it's gonna be perfect with what I'm going to wear and the camera will fit inside! So yay!

THANK YOU! ♥

Comments

Unknown said…
The pink accent of the sunglasses makes the pair really pretty. Just bought glasses from uni qlo, should've seen this.
xxxxxx said…
Nice pink bag, but I like your shades more! It was so cute because it can be fold. :)

xoxo,
SHERLAINE
.never settle for less.
Apple Borbon said…
i love pink too! i cheated on it twice before (with purple & brown) but i always find myself going back to pink. hahaha! i love your new stuff, btw. show us when you bring them out for a spin. :)
Miss Ish said…
i like pink too. the problem is, it's not the most flattering color against my skin tone. :( that's a wonderful bag indeed. I can imagine myself going through so much trouble just to get a particular item that I want too. :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Awww. Youre new sunglasses are prettty too, for sure.:)
Ysh ♥ said…
Hey Apple! Thanks, will surely post more photos with these new pink babies!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks! I'm really inlove with my new bag!:)
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you Linda! I lve it too!:)
Rochelle Rivera said…
PINK MY FAVORITE COLOR. ♥ I love all your pink things.

Much love, ♥
Rochelle Rivera
www.rochellerivera.com
Shayne ♥ said…
high five * pink is my fave color too ^^ i love the charles and keith shade ishna :) i was so shocked that you can fold it pala ^^
hazel said…
ang cute ng bag!!!
Teresa Vu said…
Awesome sunnies!!! And really love the color of your bag! Perfect for the spring and summer time <3

xoxo
http://teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com/
Ysh ♥ said…
Cheers for us and for the love of Pink! Haha. Thanks, Rochelle!
Ysh ♥ said…
I know right! So convenient those folding sunnies! :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Yay! Super cute! Thanks, Hazel!:)
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you! I'm inlove with my new bag!♥
Unknown said…
I love pink! It is such a cute colour! And your sunnies are awesome!

TheTinyHeart said…
I'm a big fan of wearing pink too...it's such a fun and girly color! Your sunglasses are too cute!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Ysh ♥ said…
Ikr. Thanks, Lucie!
Ysh ♥ said…
Yay for us pink lovers! Thanks, Shanon!
Unknown said…
who wouldn't love pink right?! =D it's the most gorgeous colour in the world! i really love those sunnnies Ish, suits you perfectly :)

NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
Let's connect at GFC and BLOGLOVIN'
Ysh ♥ said…
Even men love pink! Hahaha! Thnks, doll! So glad I found a pink folding pair of sunnies!:)
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
such a cute bag and sunnies!:) I love pink too but now more on purple :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed