All Cutesy

Can I tell you a secret? I secretly want an iPhone only because of its cute phone cases! lol. Yes, that's the only reason why I want the ever so famous phone! My phone, which I love so much, is a Samsung Galaxy SII. I've had my phone since October 2011 and I can't tell you how much I love it. Even though it almost gave up on me for three times already, I've fought for our love affair! :)) 

So anyway, back to those cute iphone cases. As I was saying, I love the cases that are available for iPhones and that's the only reason why I want it! The designs, the prints are always so cute! I feel bad that when it comes to Galaxy SII, the cases are so limited! I have an ITOUCH (4thGen) and IPAD Mini but the cases aren't as pretty and as many as those of IPHONE's. Now why am I telling you this? Well, I'm just so happy that I am so not going to get envious of those pretty iPhone Cases anymore! Why would I be envious when I can make my own pretty case myself? YAY! 


Let me show you how!
Blank Back Cases of your gadgets
CUTESY WASHI/PAPER TAPES!
MORE WASHI TAPES!
 Ahhhh!!! So pretty right? I swear, it was ulimate eyegasm when I saw these cute little babies! I want to stick them on everything I see! It can get pretty addicting, you know? Don't say I didn't warn you! ;) Here are some of the pointers that I'd love to share:

  1. Make sure the back case is free from dirt. You want to start with a clean surface, yeah? Yes, just like putting on make up! lol. So random.
  2. Make sure you have scissors and cutter with you! I was so wrong to to just rely on scissors. There are holes (camera,, side buttons, speakers, etc) in the case and you'd be more precise in cutting tapes for those areas with a cutter!
  3. Make sure stick the tapes carefully! Concentration and sturdy hands are important! Make sure you do not overlap the tapes but you should also make sure that there's no space between them!
  4. Have fun DIY-ing anything and everything! Mix and Match the tapes, prints on prints on cases are very pretty to look at!
  5. Oh, and of course, a little reminder! I suggest you get yourself a phone/ipad pouch if you want these designs to last. These, after all, are paper tapes! ;)

See? I told you it's addicting! I even put them tapes on my portable powerbank and charger. I'm itching to cutify my laptop, too! HAHA! You just wait, laptop, just wait. They're so pretty, right? I know they're not perfect! I should have used a cutter! HAHA. They're not perfectly done but I love them. So cute to look at! I'm inlove!

What I love most is that I can re-use the case and try other print combinations! AH. So lovely! I swear, I can't get over how pretty my cases are!

For you my Kababayans, you can make your own personalized cases and washi tapes! You can follow @allcutesy on Instagram. Facebook page is currently on the works, I will update you once it's up! YAY!



Comments

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
i so love what you did! washi tapes are the best!!
Unknown said…
Wow, very pretty diy love it. I tell you, don't know why everyone is crazy about Iphones, honestly i lost interest when Samsung galaxy s4 came out, i got it straight away. Must confess there are loads of cute Iphone cases everywhere, that alone would want to make you buy an Iphone.
cheekeegirl said…
how creative you can get! washi tapes craze...
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Ava! :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Hi Kim! I'm an android baby! Haha! I'd love to have a Samsug GS4, but my phone is still working and I love it! Will consider buying a new phone maybe next year HEEHEE. Thanks!
Ysh ♥ said…
Yay! Thank you, Donna! I love washi tapes!!
Shayne ♥ said…
omg washi tapes! :) been wanting those for a very very long time now :D you did great on your DIY, i will do the same when i buy washi tapes ^^ btw i wish i had a galaxy phone instead of iphone ^^
ROXY said…
Bakit hindi ko to naisip nung galaxy s2 pa phone ko?! hahaha! pasok teh! bet :)) saan nakakabili ng washi tapes? haha! would love to try one for my s4 . pero sayang talaga nung s2 pa phone ko . lol ! anyways, thanks sa pagdrop by sa blog ko :)) Buti kinilig ka din kasi ako sobrang kilig talaga :D hahaha! wait nga , ifollow kita sa gfc :D friends na tayo ha? HAHA :> love love! way to go ! thumbs up! love your DIY :*

--ROXY
www.thestylescraper.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
omg Ish!! that's sooo darnn cuttee, i love the idea, you're so creative!! =D and I agree with you, it's so funny coz i was like that too, i wanted an iPhone because of the cute cases, all Apple products have lots of cute cases but not Samsung Galaxy, it's annoying coz stores only favour Apple, they think everyone uses iPhones. I do have an iPhone now but I'd rather have a Samsung Galaxy. Thanks for this post Ish, i'm gonna do this soon! =D


NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
Let's connect at GFC and BLOGLOVIN'
Marrien said…
Ang galing :) You're so creative. Thank you for sharing. Galaxy baby din ako. :) magawa nga yan.. hihi., thanks sa Idea.

Btw. followed you on GFC :)


xoxo,
iambabbledoll
Ysh ♥ said…
YAY! Thank you! Can't wait to see your very own DIY!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks, Roxy! Nako, I saw this DIY lang din sa ibang IGers. So cute! You can get your washi tapes @allcutey on Instagram!

Thank you for following! :)
Ysh ♥ said…
THANK YOUUUUU!! I'm glad you like it! Show us what you did on your phone ha? :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks Marrien!! :)
Jenn said…
OMG! I love this DIY, Ishna! Super cute ng washi tapes! I've been eyeing some for the past few weeks but I really have no idea what to do with them. You just gave me the brightest idea. :)

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl
Shayne ♥ said…
hi ishna i nominated you for a Liebster award, hope you can come over my blog to check it out. :)
Romana said…
First time on your blog and I am loving it. This post is so cute! I just had to follow :) x.
hazel said…
cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!! ang galing ng idea mo girl! :) now i want those tapes!!! but where can i buy blank phone cases like that?
Unknown said…
This is such a smart DIY! I've never seen this before, but it looks liek such a great idea!

xx.
fashion and tea

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed