The Bling Ring

I met some of my really good friends online. One of them is Jay.  We met 7 or 8 years ago on this online forum. When I first signed up on that website, all I wanted was to get more updates from this reality show that I was so addicted to. Heehee. So I started visiting the online forum more often than I intended to, I started having random chitchats with a lot of people online. It was so much fun and so addicting!
Me and Jay at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery - Trinoma
When I first got to  encounter Jay online, I thought that he was intimidating. Lol. I don't remember talking to him as much as I talked with our other online friends. It all changed when I got to know him in person and we all started hanging out together. We used to hang out almost every weekend and we used to take soooo much photos. I think 3-5 of us would bring digital cameras and each one would have at least 200 photos! Oh, fun times!

It's sad that I don't get to see all of them anymore. I miss those times! I visited my old blog and I saw how most of my entries were about all of us hanging out. Although I haven't been hanging out with all of them, they will always be my special friends! I was their baby for years! I was the only one who was still in college when we started to hang out frequently. There were a lot of times when they wouldn't let me pay anything. HAHA! I miss all my other friends and all the fun times we had. But I'm thankful that I still get to see Jay (and Brian) when our schedule permit. So happy happy we got to talk again! 


We were supposed to watch Despicable Me 2 but we decided to watch The Bling Ring instead. And it was uhm, intriguing. Prior to watching the movie, I had no idea what it was about. I thought it was a cutesy kind of movie. lol I told Jay that I watched a reality show from few years back and that the lead stars on the reality show were involved in burglary. He told me that it must based on it. So when I got home, I ended up researching on the real Bling Ring Gang. HAHA!

After watching the movie, we had coffee and cupcakes, too! Catching up with Jay is always fun! I love that he looks happier and he sounds more carefree now. No more dramas na! Drama is good, but too much of it can be so tiring. I'm just so happy for him! And he lost weight! I'm so jelly. I need to stop eating too much. :/

OUTFIT DETAILS: 

Top: Pimkie
Pants: Cotton On
Flats: Cotton On

Comments

Unknown said…
oh wow, you've known your friend for such a long time, it's really nice that you get to meet-up and stay friends. :) i think it's great to find friends online and stay friends with them for so many years, i hope i can meet you some day Ish!! :) and i've seen that place on a video before, looks like they have so many yummy cupcakes =D You're looking sexy with that outfit by the way, love it alot!

NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
Let's talk at GFC and BLOGLOVIN'
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Jenniya!♥
Shayne ♥ said…
ishna your waist is soooo tiny! im so ingit :) i want to watch bling ring too but only bec emma watson is there, mas gusto ko ung despicable me ^^
aki! said…
I really want to watch the Bling Ring!

7% Solution​

Laviña Jampit said…
I love your outfit... I like the blue tank top the most. and you got a pretty bag :)

lavinajampit.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
We need should meet up when you go here for vacation! Come home soon! Hahaha! Thank you, Chrissyy!!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you! My arms are huge naman. Hahaha!
Rhania E. said…
love the outfit hun =) btw thanks for commenting on my page =) hugs!!!
Ysh ♥ said…
You should! It's entertaining and amusing.
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Lavina!
Ysh ♥ said…
Don't mention it. And thanks, too!:)
jonathan said…
When good friends meet, they get to do a lot of chikas and things. Eating is number one and when you meet them every week, expect bigger tummies and additional weights. I get to meet my friends twice a year and still I am not skinny. Looking great eh!
Ysh ♥ said…
I know. Chikas are more fun with more food! HAHA! Thank you, Jonathan!
officeprojects said…



Hi Dear friend Nice Pix Share Online.My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
Join our Platform Part our Work.
Behandling av kviser
Restylane Sandnes
Brystløft Stavanger
Massasje Stavanger
Elixir Cosmeceuticals

STAY BLESSINGS!
THANKS
JOHNS

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed