Strangers' Golden Wedding Anniversary




When I saw this car parked outside the church, I didn't pay that much attention to it. I've witnessed a lot of weddings at The San Agustin Church already. I had no plans of staying and wait for the wedding to finish. Original plan was to just say a little prayer inside and leave. But when I get inside, I learned that it was a celebration of a fruitful fifty years of marriage! Wonderful, isn't it? So I decided to stay and wait for the couple.

San Agustin Church is just too grand! It doesn't even need that much flowers or decorations. Being the sucker for love stories that I am, I made sure to take photos of the couple and I really wanted to see the love and happiness in their faces.
This little girl has a really cute and sweet face! I took many photos of her and this one's my favorite because she looked at the camera. Her smile is just too sweet. And look at those pink nails! She is soooo cute! :)

She looks lovely and radiant!
Fifty years of marriage is something that is definitely, definitely worth celebrating! To find someone who will stand by you and with you for that long time is such a wonderful blessing. I'm sure everyone dreams to have a long marriage like theirs. No marriage or relationship is perfect, but I'm sure being with the person who will never make you feel alone, who will love you no matter what., to have someone who will make you feel better even if nothing seems going right, to have someone whom you can have conversations with during your walks in the park is going to be one of the best treasures that a person could ever have in this lifetime! Aaaaaah! The list could go on and on, but my point is, I'm sure each one of us wants someone whom we can love and who will love us in return.

 Join me as a I say "Aaaaaaaawwwwww."  HAHA. The family and friends had loads of fun teasing these two to kiss over and over again! It was such a lovely sight. :) Perfect sight for hopeless romantics like uhm, me? Lol

 One of my favorite favorite movies is UP! Love stories of old couples are always so beautiful hear and/or witness.
Even though I do not know who these people are, I wish them moooooore years together! Their family must be so proud that their parents are still together and living a happy and strong life! And I am sure that the couple is also so proud and happy for their family!

So that's it! May we all have a long and lasting relationship like theirs! :)

Comments

Nadine Diamante said…
If they knew, they'll probably thank you for taking these beautiful photos :)

Angel
http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/
Shayne ♥ said…
awww. this is such a heartfelt post ishna. sana ako din someday id celebrate this din ^^
jonathan said…
What a brave soul of you to take their photos but I have to admit you took great ones. I like the couple's photograph, they look so happy and the little girl, cute as can be.
Unknown said…
Those are perfect photos Ish!! looks professionally done too, you're getting better and better =D and awwwhh.. that's such a sweet love story, 50yrs of marriage is a very long time, so much hard work and dedication. they deserve all the happiness in the world :)

NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
Let's connect at GFC and BLOGLOVIN'
Ysh ♥ said…
Aww. Thank uou, Angel!:)
Ysh ♥ said…
Awww ulit haha! I'm sure you'll find your perfect match! We all will. In His time. ;)
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Jonathan! I couldn't stop myself. Haha.
Ysh ♥ said…
Yay! Thanks, Chrissy! I'm practicing my skillzzzz! Lol!

it was really such a sweet sight!;)
hazel said…
awww shucks! ang sweet!!! especially the holding hands pic! <3

fave ko din yung up, sobrang nakakatouch yung story nung old couple dun!!!

-Dress Me Up Buttercup
such a great post, sis... amazing love story! i love the photo of the little girl... she's super pretty! i can't stop staring at her face. i wondering what she'll look like if she's dalaga na. sana you ask of their name, para na credit mo ung mga pics, i'm sure matutuwa cla. di ba cla nagtaka na may stranger photographer din? hehe

It’s a GIRL Thing
This is truly wonderful, I wish we have more marriages like that.
Find Your Way said…
Beautiful and amazing party! <3
Ysh ♥ said…
I knowww. Too sweet talaga. Thanks, Hazel!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Julie Ann! I think they assumed that I'm one of the guests. Lol.they were too busy with the couple, they disnt have time to mind me heehee
cheekeegirl said…
I love their kiss! It's very natural.. Hindi sila awkward unlike when I see old couples that they just brush their lips lang to each other. Captured almost perfectly. Nakaka inggit nga...
Ysh ♥ said…
I know right? It would be wonderful if all marriages last!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks for visiting!
Ysh ♥ said…
Hi Donna! Thank you for stopping by! They were too sweet during their renewal of vows. The husband was so happy holding the hands of his wife. Such a sweet sight. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed