Nothing, really. Just had a haircut

Wow. It feels like every time I start an entry, I feel like I need to apologize for being MIA (like, always!) and for not being able to return comments or visit your sites! My internet connection is so frustrating. There were times when I'd be so eager to write, the things that I wanted to blog were overflowing but my internet wouldn't cooperate. I was actually supposed to post this blog entry last night, but aaaaas usual, internet connection was acting up all night. 

So, back to what I wanted to blog. I think I blogged about my hair a couple of times already. And just an update, I finally had the time and courage to chop off my hair! The tips of my hair is so damaged so I had no choice but to have it shortened. I also had my hair treatment and finally, my hair color had been retouched! Woohoo!

 So here's my before the hair make over photo. This was actually taken few weeks ago at my grandfather's house.



And this is me now with my (not really) new hair. Shamelessly taking vanity photo in public. HAHA! It isn't really short, but I think this is the shortest hair I've had for years!

So there. I'll post another update before the week ends! I promise! Oh, and sorry for the low quality photos. Those were selfie shots (LOL) from my phone's secondary camera. 

Comments

KT Villanueva said…
Hi!
i nominated you for the
Liebster Award
check this link out:
http://brushesandpens.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-liebster-award.html

---

keyti of brushesandpens
Shayne ♥ said…
ishna :) you look pretty with your new hair do! and welcome back from being mia ^^
goodbadandfab said…
Love your style!!!

www.goodbadandfab.com
personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!
hazel said…
nagpagupit din ako this week! hahaha :D looking good ishna!
Ysh ♥ said…
I promise I'll make an entry about that! Thank you, Keyti!
Ysh ♥ said…
Hi Hazel! Hifive to that! HAHA! Thanks!
Unknown said…
i love your new hair Ish!! you suit short or medium length hair, looks amazing on you :) can't wait for the update!

NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
Let's talk at GFC and BLOGLOVIN'
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you so much! I will be updating again in few days! YAY!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Shayne! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed