Are You Happy Now

I'm generally a happy/cheery person! Simple things make me happy, a corny joke can me laugh like there's no tomorrow! Let me share to you guys the things which made me even happier than my usual self last week. Hmm. Let's start with...

We had to do something near Divisoria last Saturday so I thought of buying few things. I went to buy some really cute handkerchief for my sister, Kiara and I was also able to buy some accessories! A trip to Divisoria is always fun -- well minus the traffic and too much crowd. I swear, the every stuff/accessories there are so cheap! Cheap thrills are always awesome!
So many pretty things everywhere! I wish I brought more money so I could've bought more pretty things! I bought four earrings. My favorite is the big owl earrings! And then I also bought two long necklaces. :) I bought all those for just 320php! If I went to Forever21 for accessories, the 320php would just be enough for one piece of accessory. So let's go to the next one now...

My Tito sent us these perfumes. Lol. I was honestly a little bit disappointed because my favorite scent isn't one of these that they sent, but wth, I don't need to spend on perfume anymore, so I'm happy! Lol. Aaah. I really miss Happy Heart! I was thinking of trying Clinique Happy In Bloom few months back, so it's alright! It's my favorite among the three! Clinique Aromatics Elixir Velvet Sheer's scent is really long lasting so I like it, too! It's a little too strong for my nose, but it's all goood. The DK Gold Perfume is my least liked! Idk.. I still prefer Cashmere Mist and Delicious. :)) But do you want to know what really REALLY made me overly happy last week?? Here you go...

Aaaahhh!! CHOCOLATES!!! CHOCOLATES!!! CHOCOLATES!!! I swear, me and my two sisters finished these chocolates in less than 3 days! Puahaha!! We could've finished it faster, but we decided to slow down the consumption of chocolates a little. I want more of them! Chocolates! Chocolates! Please keep them coming!
Of course I have to torture you guys a little after I showed you those happy things! Here's my most recent photo! Puahaha!!! Good night, you guys!



Comments

heyjay said…
Minsan, punta naman tayo ng divisoria. Hindi lang ikaw ang kelangan magshopping di ba. ;)
Rachel Ann said…
WOOOOOOOW! So many accessories! So Cool! You're Pinay too? And a DBSK Lover? COOOOOL!

P.S. Thanks for commenting in my blog! :)

http://rachelanncarlos.blogspot.com/
Ysh ♥ said…
Jay - Lesssgooo!! Pero grabe. Naloka ako sa dami ng tao.

Rachel Ann - Ikr? Super wow ang accessories! And yes, Pinay & DBSK lovaah! :P
Angie said…
Wow! Gusto ko din pumunta ng Divisoria. Minsan punta tayo dun. Naglaway lang naman ako sa accessories, hahaha.
Ysh ♥ said…
Anj! Kung hindi lang hassle at kung madami lang akong pera, araw araw tayo magdidivisoria! Lol. But I really hope na makapag DV tayo!
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
hi thank you so much for dropping by my blog and for the lovely comment :)

LOve your blog too! pink!^_^ I love the accessories you got also from divi. I haven't been there in a while and i wish I could soon!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Ava! :) Divi is even more crowded than the usual.

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed