Christmas is just around the corner! Few more days and it's December already. I don't have plans of making a wishlist this year because I know that I won't be getting any of those on my list anyway. Lol. Aaah. I miss working! Scratch that. I miss earning! I miss looking forward to paydays. :( There are so many things I want to buy but I can't because I don't have enough money!

So anyway, school's good. I've met new friends again. I'm even thinking of attending this module that I already took 2 years ago. I have nothing to do anyway so I might as well go there and attend the class. It's a fun class and I know it's going to be a total riot! And yes, I'm totally enjoying school this time! :D

On other news, went to the supermarket near our house to, of course, do the groceries. I thought I bought all the things we need in the house but when I was about to take a shower, I noticed that I didn't buy a shampoo. Well, I did buy one, but it turned out that it's also a conditioner. LOL. I didn't know that Pantene-Pink Conditioner looks so similar to the Pantene Pink Shampoo. :))) How stupid. And you you know what's funnier? I have two friends on facebook who experienced the same mishap. LOL

That's all for now. Will update you guys some other time! :)

Comments

KRIS JASPER said…
Waaaaaat? no wishlist?

Give me back my receipts! lol
Ysh ♥ said…
I forgot to mention that I'm not making wishlist because your receipts aka pressies are more than enough!! LOL
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
aww i think you should still make one for fun :) have fun in school!
Anonymous said…
Hello! :D Passing by your blog. I hope we can be good friends. Can we follow each others blogs?? (><♥♥♥)
Hazel said…
But wishlists are fun! :P Bakit kaya magkamukha yung shampoo and conditioner nila.. hmmm :)) Anyway, hope you can do link exchange with me =)
Ysh ♥ said…
Kristina - Hey, sure! I'll follow your blog. Thanks for dropping by!


Hazel - I know. Maybe I;m just too lazy to make a wishlist entry. Lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed