Crack!

If you follow me on tumblr and if we're friends on Facebook, you probably know how much I love putting on nail polish. I have been eyeing this cracking nail polish ever since I first saw it in Gateway. last Tuesday, I finally bought one in Trinoma! I bought a BK Crackle Nail Polish Set for 200php. There are only few colors available, but all the available ones are pretty! I chose the violet one for my first cracking nail polish.

The set has the base coat (white), cracking polish (violet) and top coat. It's very easy to apply. Just three steps. First, you just have to apply the white polish first and let it dry. And Secondly, when the base polish fully dries up, you can now apply the cracking nail polish. The polish will start cracking after a minute (or even less). It's so amusing to watch how the nail polish cracks! And lastly, when the the cracking is done and it's completely dry, you can now apply the top coat to finish it off!
I purposely took a photo with too much flash so you'll clearly see the cracks! :)

Note: Make sure to completely and evenly apply the top coat. If you missed a part, the cracking polish will fall off. Just like what happened to my nails. Y'see, my nails do not look perfect in the photo, I'm not really that good in applying nail polish. And also, you can achieve the size and depth of crack that you want.. If you want small cracks, do not put too much nail polish. Do not apply it too thickly. If, on the other hand, you want bigger and deeper cracks, apply a thicker cracking polish.

Next time I visit the salon, I'm gonna bring my cracking polish to have it applied there, to achieve the perfect cracking nails. lol. :) I cannot wait to try other colors! Aside from BK Crackle Nail Polish, there's also an alternative choice. Elena Cracking Nail Polish is also available. I think it's 199 per bottle and I think they have wider color selection.

Comments

Dee O. said…
This looks absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I'm definitely going to have to give it a try :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog
Missy S said…
ive been eyeing this nail polish for a month now! i cant find something like it here in my place. plus i wont buy from online shop, just for a polish --. nice one! you picked a lovely color.
Missy S said…
ive been eyeing this nail polish for a month now! i cant find something like it here in my place. plus i wont buy from online shop, just for a polish --. nice one! you picked a lovely color.
Missy S said…
ive been eyeing this nail polish for a month now! i cant find something like it here in my place. plus i wont buy from online shop, just for a polish --. nice one! you picked a lovely color.
Ysh ♥ said…
DEE - Thanks! You should definitely give it a try! :)

Missy S - I hope you find the nail polish you want in your place! Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed