Now Playing: Baby Love by FT Island

Last Friday, we had our last day celebration for the First Aid module. I guess I'm somewhat enjoying this whole training experience because I didn't realize that the First Aid module was ending already. I learned a lot from the training and I had fun with everyone. Tomorrow, Monday, is the start of the new module. It's Personality Development so I guess I'm going to enjoy it even more. Well, we'll see. Here are some of the photos from the last day of Batch 247!
The whole class. I think one of the reasons why I'm having fun this time is because I have classmates who are almost same age as me. When I went there for training 2 years ago, I didn't enjoy it so much because I didn't have classmates who were same age as me. Well, there are some but we didn't really click. This time, in this class, even though some of them are much older than me, I can say that we 'clicked'.
These are some of the foods that Batch 247 prepared for the whole class! We also had pizza and spaghetti! I was so full. :D I loved the refrigerated cake the most!
And of course. Here are two photos of mine to annoy you all! Lol.

On other news, I met up with Kaye, one of my oldest friends. We've been friends since we were young, like 4 four or 5 years old. We grew up in the same neighborhood thats why. Almost all of our friends from before are already married and/or with child/children already! Wow. Our mothers would always make fun of us because we were the ones who were labeled 'malandi' when we were in high school and yet we're the ones who are left single! Some of our neighbors even said that Kaye will not be able to finish college because she's too malandi. LOL. Kaye has a boyfriend right now but they aren't planning to get married any time soon.

Gawd, I missed this girl so much! So we met up at the Mall of Asia. We ate at Gilligan's. We ordered a meal which was for four people and we finished it all! Lol! I forgot to take photos of the foods we ate though. :-/ After our early dinner, we decided to drink a little. We ordered a bucket of SML and 2 ensaladang mangga. We forgot to take photos because we were having so much fun catching up with each other's lives! We took photos when we were about to go home already.
We're so thankful to the lady guard and maintenance staff who took the photos for us. :))

The night before I met up with Kaye, I painted my nails. I did it better the last time I tried this design, but the top coat ruined it a bit. I was supposed to buy a new top coat when we were at MOA but I forgot about it. :))

Comments

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
congrats to your 247!:) and the food looks good!!:)

nice photo at MoA and really creative nail art!:)
Lyssa Honey said…
looks like you had a good time :)
Unknown said…
awww sounds like a great time - and how could you not when you've got great people and AWESOME FOOD around. hahaha! Also love the two tone colors on your nails :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Lyssa - Yes, I had a really great time! Thanks for dropping by!

Kym - You are so right! Awesome company and awesome foods is perfect awesomeness! Lol. And, thanks!
Cecille said…
Cool photos! I love your nails too.
Cecille said…
Cool photos! I love your nails too.
krykie said…
247 woah! ang dami na ^.^
good luck for the next module.

personality development keee!
can i join this module? loool ^.^
i think i need that. haha Ü
KRIS JASPER said…
naks naman Blog BFF, First Aider ka na pala....

Hey, received mo na yung Xmas pressies ko? yung receipts?

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed