Born (not) Lippy

Aside from my hair, one of my frustrations is my lips! It's always chapped and/or peeling. One of the reasons why I don't use lipstick as much as I want to is because my lips become even drier after putting it on. I love, love lipsticks and lip glasses and having peeling lips ruin it for me. I really hate how there are times when I really want to dress up and put that perfect shade of lipstick to match my outfit but my lips won't cooperate.

Since I have this kind of problem with my lips, I was so ecstatic when I tried this lipstick when I bought something at Watson's Gateway! My lips was, as usual, peeling when I tried the lipstick on. Surprisingly though, the peeling didn't look that obvious when I had the lipstick on. It's a moisturizing lipstick that's why. I love the shade which I tried on, so I decided to get it.


This is my first time using a 4U2 make up! I got the lipstick for P394, very affordable for a lipstick with such good quality! And it is very long lasting. I thought the sales lady was just exaggerating when she told me that it can last for until 8 hours, but you know what, it really can last that long. :) I read so many positive reviews about the products, I'm definitely trying other items from them.

Please ignore the face. LOL. Here's a photo of me wearing the lipstick. Taken with and without flash. I swear the shade looks better in person! =))

Comments

Denise said…
nice blog dear! Nice header too! i HOPE YOU COULD DROP BY MY BLOG TOO!:)
Ysh ♥ said…
Sure. And thanks! :)
krykie said…
:]
keee! you're right hindi halata na namamalat yung lips mo.
it looks perfect. seriously! :D

im not into lipstick kasi sa mga matches ng kulay hindi talaga ako magaling haha :D

pero the lipstick looks good on you. Ü
kikay talaga! ^.^
Ysh ♥ said…
Kryk, galing nung lipstick no? Nako! Feeling mo lang hindi nagmamatch yung color sayo. Sanayin mo lang sarili mo. :D

Thanks!
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
lol u look scary here!
Ysh ♥ said…
I'm trying to scare you thats why LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed