First Fam Jam for 2011

Family bondings are always fun. Even though both my parents are abroad, I'm so thankful that I have my wonderful extended family around. We always have fun and eat a lot whenever we have gatherings like last night. My Tita (who's also my Ninang) and Ninong Julius treated us for dinner last night since they're going back to NZ in few days. We ate at Sisdang at Seaside Macapagal. I'm not really a fan of seafoods, but who am I to complain, right? HAHA!

Photobucket
So this is were we ate. Sisdang.
Photobucket
Of course we had to buy seafoods first!

What I don't like about eating there is that it takes so much time before the food are served. We were all so hungry when the foods finally arrived. We did not even bother to take photos when the foods arrived. We were THAT hungry. LOL.
Photobucket
We were 22 last night. Isang barangay! Hahaha!!
Photobucket
Cheenee, Te Shayne, Me, Kiara, Mommy E, Lola Alice and Krizza
Photobucket
After the storm! LOL
Photobucket
Preparing to leave. We made an on the spot decision of going to Star City!
Photobucket
STAR CITY, I missed thee!
Photobucket
Lining up for Surf Dance!

We left star City at around 12:30AM. It was fun! Sorry, I bombarded you with photos again! I can be such a lazy blogger sometimes! It's better this way than not to post any update, right? :D Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend as well! =)

Comments

KRIS JASPER said…
OMG! SEAFOOD!!!!!!

But damn! Im trying to lose more weight....
Ysh ♥ said…
OMG. Kris, you're fast! Hahahaha!!

I told you, stop losing weight already! You're perfect na e! LOL
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
You dont like sea foods? well I think its better than "gulay" lol
David said…
First time here. Nice family bonding, nice food.

Happy monday folk.

folllow my blog here:
http://arandomshit.blogspot.com/
Ysh ♥ said…
AR: HELLYEAH! You know me too well. :P

DENASE: Thank you! Happy Monday to you, too!
Hazel said…
Hahaha! isang baranggay nga! You're lucky to have wonderful extended family around you :) The photos speak for itself :)
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
I LOVE seafood!! We had crabs during new year and i miss it! I also miss starcity :( love the happy photos!:)
krykie said…
ishnaaaa, ahahaha :D
isang brgy nga! loooooool ^.^
ang dami haha Ü
22 kayo? loool ^.^

kami ata de pa nalabas ng ganun kadami.
mga 15 lang :))

na'miss ko rin mag star city!
ridesssssss :))

enjoy ka nuh? hehe! the best naman talaga ang family bonding. Ü

love it!
KRIS JASPER said…
Me???? Perfect?????? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Demi-god yeah... LOL!
Ysh ♥ said…
Hazel: I'm very thankful I have a very fun loving extended family.

AVA: You have to visit star city again! With Athan!
Ysh ♥ said…
KYRK: Kulang pa kami nyan! Wahahaha!!!

KRIS: You're too humble! You're a GOD! Not just a demi-god! LOLOL

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed