Miss you!

6 months ago, I decided to resign from my job because I grew tired of it and tired of someone. My original plan was to rest for just a month or two and then I would start working again. Apparently, I had change in my plans and opted to go back to studying. To have extra income aside from the allowance that my parents give me, I decided to apply for a home based part time job. The money I get from it isn't that big, but it's already a great help for someone like me. It's better than earning nothing at all.

I miss working. I miss dressing up for work. I miss pay days the most! I hate how I cannot just buy the things that I want to but because I do not have a regular income. I miss seeing movies in theaters because I'd rather spend the money on some other things. I miss eating out with officemates.

I honestly cannot wait to finish school. I want to look for a job. I want to start working again. I just hope I won't get a hard time getting a new job in the future!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This was taken few days ago. Please ignore the puffy face and eyes. LOL.

Anyway, don't you think m hair is getting a little too long already? I'm really itching to get a hair cut but I son't know what to do with my hair. I'm such a plane Jane when it comes to hair. I'm too scared to make drastic change. -_-

And yay! 7 enties for January! I'm reallly getting my love for blogging back!

Comments

Ar-Ar Malalis said…
Oh My! umiyak ka ba?? Ahahaha sus! Miss mo lang ako! or u just want this photo posted here thats why ur blogging just 'bout anything! Ahahaha
Ysh ♥ said…
Hindi ako umiyak nyan. Ewan ko ba kung bakit ganyan mata ko dyan. Lack of sleep? LOL

And hello. Kilala mo naman kung sino talaga namimiss ko dyan! Si DOV! LOL
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
Good luck with finding a job someday :) hope it's something you really are passionate about!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Ava! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed