What's inside my bag?

So I finally managed to take a photo of my bag! I'm finally posting my What's In My Bag entry! Lol. I think I posted something like this on my old old blog. So here it is! Finally! (Alex, naunahan kita:P)
Photobucket
This is my overused bag. My Mom gave this to me a month or two after I was hired in 2009. I love it because it's big and I can put so much stuff in there! I love big bags. I friends would always tease me because I always use big bags. So here, let me show you how it looks inside.
Photobucket
My bag normally looks messier than how it looks in the photo. Haha! Here are the items you can find inside:
Photobucket
1. My Etude House make up pouch. I'm not sharing what's inside the pouch, I'll prolly make a separate entry for that. Or not. :P
2. Pencil Case. I'm recently obsessing on pens. I buy a lot of them. I'm on the search of the perfect pen for me. Lmao. It is also where I put my alcohol and sanitizer.
3. Green Apple Notebook. It is where I've written notes from the previous module. I use the remaining pages as scratch for this module I'm taking right now.
4. Ecochic Notebook. I got it from Expressions! I just love the design and the quality of the paper!
5. Tisyu! :D
6. Umbrella. I finally learned that I should always bring one. Ha!
7. Sunflower by Elizabeth Arden perfume. I got it as a Christmas gift from my Tita Ninang. I love how it smells but it doesn't last long, I think.
8. My wallet which badly needs a replacement. LOL
9. Cellphone Pouch.
10. Another wallet.
11. Mirror! Of course it has to be pink! But the stand is broken. :(
12. Comb.

Normally, I have an shirt in my bag because it is what we wear inside the school. So there you go! I finally posted a WINMB entry! Hooraaay! Blog hopping and review for tomorrow's oral and long exam. Wish me luck! :)

P.S.
Did I mention that my favorite color is pink? :P

Comments

ching said…
i really like the color..it just goes to show how strong and sturdy your bag has been.
Ysh ♥ said…
I know. It's a really good bag!
KRIS JASPER said…
Never! parang di obvious na PINK yung fave colour mo?????
Ysh ♥ said…
Ano ba!! Next time, I;m gonna make it more obvious na pink ang favorite color ko! But at least, now you know! LOL
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
yey for the what's in the bag post!:) i love entries like these :) i like your bag and your notebook is oh so cute!
Hazel said…
your bag is so cute! i like big bags as well! haha you're overflowing with pink things ;P
Ysh ♥ said…
Ava: I've always wanted to do this ever since I moved in this blog! Yes, the notebook is so cute! :D Thanks!

Hazel: Thanks! It's really cute eventhough it's big! Heehee.
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
So do u really call you tita as ninang? Just asking! LOL
krykie said…
im thinking what's inside the make up pouch haha ;D
make another post about it, kK? :)
*requesting!* hahaha ;)

im curious what make up you usually use. Ü
Ysh ♥ said…
AR: I call her Mommy Ethel! Hahaha. Eh Tita ko kase sya, tas ninang pa. So un. Tita Ninang! :P

KYRK: I will! Some other time. haha! I don't have that much make up tho. :P Hindi naman ako magaling mag apply nun e.
Anonymous said…
Nice What's inside my bag post! I've been wanting to do a post like this too but I keep forgetting! Haha. :)
Ysh ♥ said…
I've been planning about this since I moved on this site. Haha! Finally I posted it na. You should post yours, too! Both you and N. I'll be waiting!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed