When Was The Last Time?

Me and some friends to hang out after school since it's Friday. We were supposed to go to our usual hang out but we were so sick of it already. It's New Year so we decided to look for a new place to drink. It was just the four of us this time. Me, Cha (yellow top), Christel (white top) and E (the guy, of course lmao). Photo sharing time!

Photobucket
Cha's pretty hand and my fugly hand! Lol! Don't you just love my crack nail polish? ;))

Photobucket
Cha, Me and Tel. E was patiently taking our photos! He even used one of the bottles as his 'tripod'. LOL

Photobucket
Cha and me! I look older than her when in fact she's already 30! She looks so freaking young, I hate her. Puahaha. I love her! :)

Photobucket
So while we were drinking, E saw a rose vendor and said he'd buy a rose so we'll have props for photo taking. Me and Cha jokingly asked him to get each of us a rose instead of just getting one. Apparently, he really bought three long stemmed roses for us. Rose to cheer us up. Christel has problem at home, I was (still am) suffering from dysmenorrhea and Cha was just, Cha. HAHA!

E asked us when was the last time we received a rose. Cha and I (we're both single, unattached, boyfriendless, whatever you wanna call it LOL) both last received a rose last Valentine's day and Christel (she's married), she said it was two years ago. Thanks to E we got rose this year! lmao. I just had to blog this because we were so happy kanina. Christel was the happiest tho, because she said it really been a while since someone gave her flowers. The roses really cheered us up. THANK YOU, E! You're the best! Puahahaha!

So when was the last time you received flowers/roses?


Comments

heyjay said…
I've never gotten flowers. :(
Ysh ♥ said…
Makakatanggap ka din ng flowers! For sure!
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
hey! we asked you if u wanna hang out that day! hmp!
Anonymous said…
omg, tough question! hmm.. I think it was two years ago too. I didn't even realize it was that long!

I love how your "random" question is so hard to answer. haha! hope you're feeling better Ishna!
Ysh ♥ said…
AR - Yes, I know! Hahahaha!! But my class ends at 7PM, I just stayed there for an hour I think. I had to go home early! :))

Ninin - IKR? Sometimes talaga ang hirap sagutin nung mga simpleng questions. Lol.

I'm feeling alright now, thanks!
Alex said…
Aaww...sweet naman ng friend nyo. Bumili pa ng rose. Haha...Chos last time Ireceived flowers was...5 years ago. Amp. Hahaha! Anyway...san pala nakakabili nung "cracked nail polish" ?


=)
Ysh ♥ said…
Hey Alex. Yes, he's kind of sweet! LOL. :))

It's Elena Cracking Polish. I got it from Landmark-Trinoma!
Hazel said…
omg she's already 30??? Indeed she looks young! Haay unfair genes! :((

Anyway, your nails are fab! <3

And awww sweet friend you got there. :) Too early for vday, but wth.. roses can really cheer one up :)

xoxo hazel
http://hazelnot.tumblr.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Nako Hazel. Sinabi mo pa. Unfair talaga! Superior genes!

Thanks! :)
Melai said…
Wow, you guys really looked like you had a lot of fun. Bigla ko tuloy namiss friends ko. I don't get to see them often eh. :( aaaw. But happy for you guys!

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul
Reg Rodriguez said…
i think the last time i received flowers was last march, during graduation. tagal na! your friend's so sweet :)

xx
heyrocketgirl
pamatayhomesick said…
huwaw! musta na ish!.. bagong ganda sa bagong taon!
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
check out my post u have an award!
krykie said…
i so love your nail polish! haha :D
ako, de na ako maxado nakakapag-nail art eeh.
spell tamad! hahaha :DD

color blueee! :)
ang cute!! Ü

drinking session aah? :))

she looks really young! haha. :DD
what's the secret?!
30 na ba talaga yun ishnaaa?
lucky uhh'! mukang nene pa. :PP
KRIS JASPER said…
Hey Ish...

hahaha! Now u believe me wen I call u BBFF... I trusted u with something that only a few knows... LOL

TC, k?
Hazel said…
Ishna, check my blog i got an award for you :)
Ysh ♥ said…
AR: THANK YOUUUUU!

Kyrk: Thanks! I really love the polish! And yes, Cha really looks so young. Nakakainis lang! tas ang payat pa. Kainis hahahaha!


KJ: IKR? I was so touched you told me something like that. BBFF!!You take care, too! :)

Hazel: THANK YOU!
ninasayshello said…
i hope i get flowers this year too hahhhaahahaha
Ysh ♥ said…
Hi Nina! Let's think positive! We'll all receive flowers this year! Hahhaa

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed