Foods & Bullets

Martie, Cha and I decided to eat at Sbarro Trinoma after our class. Here are the photos of what we ordered.
DSC00359
▲One whole Baked Zitti for me and Cha.▲
DSC00364
▲A cheesecake for me!▲
DSC00362
▲I forgot what this pizza is called. Lol.▲
DSC00361
▲Martie's Pasta▲

✿ I'll be in Mindoro for the weekend for my cousin's civil wedding! So excited to go home and enjoy Lolo's place once again. :)

✿ How can someone be so slow? How can he still not get it? DUH. Do I really have to spell it out for you? Again? Puhlease.

✿ I watched Mean Girls 2 and as expected.. Disappointing!

✿ I had my hair trimmed kanina. Nothing drastic tho. Too scared to cut my hair short. My hair has always been boring.


Comments

Ishyyyy!!! You made me hungry, ano ba! Hehe! :-) I just had my hair cut too, lalang, sharing! :-P At aba, sino si bullet number 2 ha?!? Lol! <3
Ysh ♥ said…
Nads!!! You're on blogspot n ulet! Yey. :)

Hay nako. No. 2is some guy na pinapainit ulo ko. lol
KRIS JASPER said…
Hey Ish! Basta ha... Picture taking tayo sa Manila... Before the year ends....


-kris jasper
Hazel said…
may mean girls 2 na? omg ako na huli sa balita haha :)) and mygosh, nakakagutoooom
Ysh ♥ said…
Kris: Furreal?? I'm so excited!

Ar: Tara! Hahaha! Let's camwhore altogether. lol

Hazel: Ubfortunately, meron Mean Girls 2. Haha!
Ish! Ano ba yan, sobrang nagutom ako bigla sa pics mo. Hehe:)
Ysh ♥ said…
Kakagutom talaga, diba? Sarap kase e!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed