Make It Up!

When I posted my What's Inside My Bag entry, my blog friend Kryk asked me to post what's inside my make up kit. I don't really wear wake up that much. I'm not good putting it on that's why. Lol. I just know the basics. Face powder, blush on, eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick. I don't usually put all those on normal days. Face powder at konting blush lang. When I wake up earlier than the usual, I try to expirement and put on eyeshadow and liquid eye liner as well.

I started keeping make up because my Titas from abroad started sending me make up goodies when I was in high school. I remember giving those make ups to my cousins and other titas because I was only interested with lipglass during that time. I started to to actually experiment on make up when I entered college.

Now that I'm back to school and now that I do not have the means to buy the brands that I used to own, I settled for the more affordable ones. Lol. I think I should stop blahbing now and post the photos already!

Photobucket
Here's my make up pouch. Apparently, it's from Etude House!
Photobucket
Open sesame!! I like it because it has many compartments inside! Now for what's inside, read on..
Photobucket
1. Maybelline Face Powder and Clean and Clear Face Powder.
2. The Body Shop brush.
3. Blush on. That is actually my first blush on. Lol. I bought it because I really wanted to buy the brush from The Body Shop (#2). I used to be a Lip & Cheek Tint person.
4. Lip, Cheek & Eye Color. One of my classmates gave it to me (along with other make up items you'll see later). I haven't used it yet.
Photobucket
1. Shawill Eyeshadow Palette. I will definitely recommend this because it's such a good steal! I bought it for just 140+php. Yes, that affordable! It's long lasting and they have great colors to choose from. I chose their best seller palette!
2. MAC Eye shadow. There are only three of them left. Those are gifts from my Tita.
3. G-lish Eye shadow. What I usually use when I go to school.
4. Etude House Eye Shimmer.
Photobucket
1. Lipsticks.
2. The Face Shop's PK101 Semi Matte, Avon's Chic Pink (from a classmate, just like #4) & 4U2 Envy Lipstick.
3. Avon Lip Liner (from the same classmate, lol. She does't like make up so much, obviously.) I don't really use a lip liner but since it's free, I accepted it and thanked my classmate! HAHA
4. The Body Shop's Raspberry Lip Balm.
Photobucket
1. Liquid Eye Liner which I still haven't mastered putting on.
2. Shawill Eye Liner. I bought it because it has nice packaging. I don't use it because it smudges easily.
3. Toothpaste and toothbrush.
4. Almost empty Vitress!

Comments

Ar-Ar Malalis said…
Why,buhay pa yungThe Body Shop's Raspberry Lip Balm! Hahaha
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
Do u wanna know what;s inside my make up kit?? LOL
Ysh ♥ said…
Ar: Hahahha! Nawala kase sya, tapos biglang nakita ko sya ulet. Paubos na din. lol Go! Gawa ka din ng ganito! May ma-iblog lang hihi
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
this is what i lack in my bag hehe makeup bag!
Ysh ♥ said…
Hey Ava, maybe it's time for you to get one? :P
A N A G O N said…
I am no make up expert, but i looove makeups! Grabe bodyshop fan din ako :) <3
Ysh ♥ said…
Ako din! Sobrang elementary lang ang make up skills ko. But I love keeping make ups. Ang dami ko eyeshadow, di ko naman nagagamit lahat. Lol
krykie said…
ishnaaaaaaa, haha :D natawa ako dun sa msg mo sa chatbox! loool ^__^

salamat much!

anyway, ang daming laman ng pouch mo. woaaa! o.O

im a fan of eye shimmer.
gusto ko rin nung sayo! haha! Ü

eyeshadow, ang dami nung sayo hehe!
actually, yan talaga ang hindi ko alam kung paano maayos na ilagay eeh. >,<

and lipstick too.
or hindi lang kase ako sanay.

sa akin okay na ang face powder, lip gloss, eye shimmer, eyeliner, at mascara.

masaya na ako dyan haha :D

kase wala na namang akong ibang magagawa. :D

even putting on blush on.
feeling ko kase hindi pantay! haha ^__^


super thanks talaga!
sorry at na-pouch raid kita haha! Ü
Ysh ♥ said…
Ako din naman. Not an expert sa eye shadow. Kaya tingnan mo, parang walang bawa pa din hahahaha!!

And ngek. I just realized, wala palang mascara sa blog ko. LOL
Anonymous said…
Ang dami naman nyan te!
Hazel said…
that's alot ha for someone who don't usually wear makeup! :D gusto ko rin ng mac eyeshadows hihi :D
Ysh ♥ said…
Anon: Teh? Sino ka? Lol. Walang bayad maglagay ng pangalan! Hahaha


Hazel: I know.. And the funny thing is, O also bring all of those with me. Wala lang. Just for the sake of bringing one.

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed