I'm A Cheap Girl!

I love cheap finds, be it from tiangges or thrift shop, as long as I like it I'd buy it! I'm not really a brand conscious type of person. I love branded stuff and all, but I cannot always afford those that I want so raiding tiangges and thrift stores are really helpful sometimes! I remember posting an entry on my old blog about my cheap finds and I thought of posting a new one here.
Photobucket
▲ I bought this cropped jacket from an Ukay Store nearby! I was once so obsessed with color yellow! I miss wearing this jacket. Price: 100php-150php ▲
Photobucket
▲ Flats from Baclaran. My Tita in Mindoro owns a shoe store. One time I asked her to buy me a flat shoes. I got this for free, but she got it for a really cheap price. At hello, halata ba? Overused na! lmaoWhole sale Price: 120php-150php ▲
Photobucket
▲The dress / top I was wearing was from an Ukay Store as well. I was on my way home from work when I saw this Ukay Store along Gil Puyat - Makati, I decided to look around and found this cute dress / top. (Hi Ar-ar! :P) This was taken when we just moved in the new office. Boxes everywhere! LOL Price: 120php▲
Photobucket
▲ One of my favorite Ukay finds! Price: 150php ▲
Photobucket
▲ I got this pink top from Greenhills tiangge. Size is XXL. Lol. I was supposed to get the medium one, but the XXL looks better. Price: 150php ▲
Photobucket
▲ The pink cardigan was bought at Landmark. I think I got it for a little over than 200php? The most expensive among the items I included in this entry. Haha! Price: 200php-250 ▲
Photobucket
For my latest cheap find, this starry blue top from a store nearby! Price: 100php

Comments

Ar-Ar Malalis said…
I missed your closing spiel! Hahaha and HomyGod! It's me! hahah well I got the dress at Ukay Jamaica :))
Angie said…
When are we going thrift shopping? Ang tagal naaaaa.
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
I love your pink dotted top! so cute!:)
Ysh ♥ said…
AR: Ukay Jamaica is a cool store name! lol

Angie: IKR? Sobrang tagal na! We'll schedule it. :)

Ava: Thanks. One of my favorite cheap finds!
krykie said…
ishnaaaaaaaaaaaa!
i love your pink cardigan
and the blue starry blouse!

waaa! ako kaya saan makakahanap haha :DD

anyway, thank you!!
kase ganito haha :D
nagbabalak kami nung friend ko mag picture ever and clothes yung problem namin.
balak nga naman mag baclaran pa eeh. haha :D

pero naisip ko ukay is the solution! :))

haha salamat!
Ysh ♥ said…
Hi Kyrk! You'll find treasures talaga sa Ukay! Kelangan lang ng tyaga. Lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed