Wedding Bells!

Hello you guys! Sorry I wasn't able to visit your blog for few days. As I have mentioned on my previous entry, I went to Mindoro for the weekend. I really had fun during my 3-day stay there. It is always refreshing there! I didn't have to turn the AC on. The electric fan was just on No.1 and I was already feeling cold. The best!

In case you didn't know, I went there to attend my cousin's wedding. Well technically, she's my Tita (father's cousin), but since she isn't that old to be called Tita I grew up calling her Ate. Ate Aileen used to look after me whenever I visit my Lolo's place when she was still living in the here in the Philippines (and when I was just a little girl). They moved to Canada when she was in high school so we didn't really get the chance to spend time together. Last time I bonded with her was during one of our cousin's wedding as well. Although we didn't spend so much time, we really had fun and I'm so touched that she invited me to her wedding!

Let me share a little background on their love story. Ate Aileen had been boyfriend-less for the longest time. When she went home last year, Kuya Eric was introduced to her. The people who introduced the two to each other didn't think that they liked it each other so they were surprised to know that they actually hit it off. Since Ate Aileen lives in Canada and both of them aren't so techie, they relied on phone calls. Kuya Eric's phone bill ranges from 15K-30K a month. Wow! And then after more than a year, he proposed and she apparently said yes. And ta-dah! Wedding na! It was a civil wedding. Very private, very simple.

PHOTOS!
DSC00461
▲ Lolo & Me before leaving his house. I forgot to bring a more appropriate footwear. Silly me. HAHA▲

DSC00533
▲Ate Aileen's so pretty! And I love her gown as well. So simple! She looked really elegant.▲
DSC00476
▲And he finally kissed the bride! :-) The ceremony was really short since it was just a civil wedding.▲
DSC00550
▲Of course there was the traditional money dance!▲
DSC00544
▲The very beautiful bride, Ate Aileen & my dearest Lolo. ▲
DSC00519
▲ Btw, these are the foods I ate. ▲
DSC00526
▲ This is funny. Lol. Since Ate Aileen's friends are in Canada and Kuya Eric's friends are all married, all the single men and women were just us -- COUSINS! HAHA! Madonna and Jeffrey caught the bouquet and garter. It was actually my first time to see Jeffrey because he lives in Canada ▲
DSC00551
▲ I was so happy because I finally got to spend time with my cousin, Yen again! It's been a long time! I missed her so much. We used to spend summer vacations together at Patas (Lolo's place), but because of school and work, we didn't get to hang out anymore. ▲
180730_195851513765970_139700076047781_649567_2566021_n
▲ And YAY! Photobooth! :-) ▲

I'm really so happy that I was able to attend the wedding. I also finally saw some of my relatives whom I haven't seen for the longest time! I still have so many photos to share with you guys, but I'm saving it for my next entries! Til next entry. I'll see you on your blog! ;))

Comments

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
Love the skirt! and the bride looks stunning :) congrats to the newly weds!
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you Ava. And yes, she looked stunning that night!
Chyng said…
the bride is sooo pretty! and more importanly, she looks happy! ♥
Viv said…
gorgeous photos, and the foods looks delicious!


myblissisthisway.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Chyng - Yeess. She is very happy!

Viv - Thank you! The foods were really delicious!
Reg Rodriguez said…
i love weddings! <3 the bride looks really beautiful and ang sweet ng story nila!! yay for spending time with cousins too :)

xx
heyrocketgirl
Ysh ♥ said…
Hi Reg! Weddings are always a fun event to attend. :)
Burning Skies said…
The venue looks really nice and romantic :) Love your skirt in the 1st photo too!

http://burningskyy.tumblr.com

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed