One emo entry.

Whenever there's a situation where I need to introduce myself, I always describe myself as someone who is a happy person. I tell people that I find happiness in little things, that colors can cheer me up in an instant and that I do not dwell on the sad things. But you know what? I don't think I'm still that kind of person.

My life isn't as happy as it was before, I'm not as cheerful as I was, I'd rather stay at home than to go out with friends. I haven't even gone out of the house since Monday. I'm always here in the room. I would go downstairs to eat or to watch the television. But mostly, I just really stay inside this room. Either checking stuff online, watching TV or just lying on the bed.

I'm just so sad right now. I try to entertain myself with the things which usually make me happy, but i's not as easy as it was anymore. Before I go to sleep, there are times when I would find myself tearing up. I feel like nothing's going right in my life right, I feel like I don't and can't do anything right.

All of a sudden, it's so difficult to be happy. All of a sudden, those little thing I see do not even make me smile anymore. All of a sudden, even the rainbow doesn't appeal to me like before. Can someone please bring back the old me? Can someone please tell me how to be happy? Really happy.. Please?

Comments

CarlowMallow said…
Oh my, I feel the same way. I feel like my life is in the gutter lately while everyone else's life is on a roll. I have some exciting stuff to look forward too but I still feel lonely. Sigh.
krykie said…
>.<
sad entry. T_____T
i guess we all changed.

i don't know how to cheer you ishnaaa :(

but i feel the same way too especially when i lost my job last year. >,<
i feel like a trash. :(
i did my best but it wasn't enough.

but i guess after that sadness there is some thing that will make you happy. Ü

ewan ko haha :D feeling ko kase ganun eeh. kapag naging masaya ka, mimiya konti magiging malungkot na and vice versa. Ü

siguro try to mingle with families and friends para makalimutan mong malungkot ka.

im sure no sad moments with friends. ^_____^

cheer up ;))

mag blog ka ng madaming madami hihii! Ü
Hazel said…
Aww :( eat icecream or something! or pray! prayer does help :) *HUGS*
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
I feel you.Oh,you know me and my story! but the fact is,I don't know anything bout you even if we share thoughts and hang out and eat our favorite food and I think that's one thing than really makes us sad.. we have friends,we live life like crazzy but at the end of the day we are always empty.
:( I dont know how to cheer you up but I just wanna let you know that you're not alone.

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed