Pretty Stuff!

Last Friday.. I was able to meet Ana, the talented person behind Anagon Collection. It was my first time to purchase from her collection and I decided to choose the meet up option to get the items. I really wanted to meet her in person because she seems really nice! You know how there are people who just look so friendly even if you just see them in photos? Ana is like that. Maybe because she almost always has that big smile sa mga photos nya.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love the paper bag! =) I'm definitely using it again. Sobrang sayang kung hindi na magagamit. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm recently obsessing on everything turquoise so when I saw this, I decided to message Ana right away! I think this is by far the best turquoise ring I've seen. So excited to wear this along with my turquoise peacock necklace!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So pretty right? And it looks even prettier in person. I swear I want to wear the earrings already! But I'm waiting for the right time for these to debut. Lol. I'm wearing it on my cousin's civil wedding on the 25th! HAHA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And look. I even got this cute Hello Kitty ring for free. My little sister loves it!

After I met up with Ana, I went to Megamall to meet one of my friends. We agreed to meet at 3PM but I was already at Mega at around 2PM. Unfortunately, something came up at work and Apple wasn't able to make it. So the supposed to be date with Apple became a ME time. I love having Me time. I had fun going from one store to another, people watching and eating! I ate at Red Ribbon where I had Choco Fudge Cake, I ate at California Berry because Red Mango was too crowded and I had 2 Jamaican Patties for early dinner! I also dropped by Papemelroti and bought small notebooks where I can write random stuff. Of curse I had to buy pens, too! And then I bought this cross stitch set! Lol I thought it'd be fun to do something else aside from watching the teli and surfing the internet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
1) The stuff I bought at Papemelroti. I swear I wanted to buy more from there because everything is just so cute!
2) Cross stitch! I chose a cute pattern, right? :D Ms. Wifi!
3) Pens! I missed Gel Pens!
4) Yey. I started writing na!
5) So there's my cross stitch set. Lol. I remember how I did not finish my project in high school! I chose a really big pattern, it was Jericho from Ghost Figher! Since it was too big, I ended up passing a small pineapple cross stitch product. LOL.

Comments

Ar-Ar Malalis said…
Haha.cross stitch! are you serious?? Haha.
I loove the ring.How much is that? and where can I see her stuff?
Ysh ♥ said…
IKR? I'm gonna make an entry about my new hobby! Lol. You can click the link I posted above. Ganda ng collections nya. :)
krykie said…
ishnaaaaaaaa :)
ayan nag-update na ako! haha :D
thank you!

ang colorful ng paper bag nya!

wala akong alam sa accessories.
one thing i lack most looool ^_^
Ysh ♥ said…
Kyrk, buti naman nag update ka na! Haha!

Yes, ang colorful talaga. Paperbag pa lang, ang ganda na. :) Masaya kaya pag may accessories! You should get more of them :D
Kat said…
that turquoise ring is amazinga and that hello kitty rings is sooo cute!! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Hi Kat! Yeeeesss. The turquoise ring is really precious find! :)
Nakita ko rin blog mo teh! Puro kakikayan na naman! Hahahaha
A N A G O N said…
Wow thank you Ishna! :) Love it, glad you enjoyed your new stuff :) <3
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
aww super cute stuff! I recently got the HK ring too for vday from ana!:) and I also bought turquoise ring from her last week :)
Hazel said…
cute rings and earrings! :) I'll check her collection rin haha and cross stich! omg so grade/high school :)) I missss that! writing stuff makes me go crazy as well, lalo na mga cutesy stuff like what you bought :)
WANDER SHUGAH said…
i have a thing for gel pens and glitter pens too! haha :]]] nice stuffs!
Ysh ♥ said…
Red: Hahahha!! Ano ba yan. Ngayon lang nakita. Hahaha!!


Ana: Thank YOU! :) I really love them all!

Ava: Yay for the turquoise ring! It's really so pretty.
Ysh ♥ said…
Hazel: Yeees. Check out her site! Sobrang daming pretty stuff. Naloka ako sa cross stitching, nahihirapan na ako LOL.


TF: I'm planning to buy new glitter pens. Sarap kase ipansulat. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed