Congratulations, Bebe Kiara!

Today was my sister's elementary graduation. She went to La Consolacion College - Manila for grade school and will still be going there for high school. The graduation ceremony was really long. After the mass, I began tweeting and checking facebook. I was so bored, so sleepy and so very hungry. It lasted for 4 hours. :-/

Kiara1
▲Congratulations, Bebe. Ate loves you so so much! :-)▲
Kiara2
▲ Kiara with her friends! Kiara didn't cry but most of her friends did! ▲
.
▲ The graduates surprised the parents by giving them letters and roses. I love this photo of them. ▲
.
▲ Momma looking so chic. I was forcing her to buy shoes with higher heels but apparently I did not succeed. Haha! ▲
DSC02126
▲ My sister, Kiara, did not approve of what I wore. Hahaha! She wanted me to wear a dress or something little bit more formal but who is she to tell me what to wear? I'm the Ate for crying out loud. LMAO. And remember I asked you guys about the strap of the sandals? Haha. I didn't remove it na lang. I listened to you guys! :)) ▲



Comments

Aya said…
Good thing you didn't remove the straps :D
Ysh ♥ said…
Thanks to you guys! :)
Unknown said…
congratulations to your little sister! but dang, 4 hrs is long for a ceremony! haha! your shoes look great WITH the straps on! :)
Hazel said…
aww congrats to her :) and your mom does look chic! may pinagmanahan hahaha
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
I still can't believe Kiara just graduated grade school! kala ko college na eh! lol
krykie said…
Weee. Congrats sa baby sister mo Ishna :DD si Kiara lol!
My bro's gf name is Keara.
So much alike ang name nila haha :D
Just one letter lol!

Gusto ko yung damit mo eeh!
Ysh ♥ said…
KYM: Thank you! 4 hours is just too much. :P


Hazel: Mana-mana nga lang yan LOL
Ysh ♥ said…
ARAR: IKR? She's soooo big! lol

Kyrk: Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed