Tagged, Nails and Bruises

I have so many frustrations in life and one of them is my handwriting. Lolyeah. I've always wanted a pretty handwriting. A lady like handwriting -- if you know what I mean. My handwriting is not horrible naman, it is actually readable. There are those times when I write prettily. So anyway, I was tagged by Hazel.

DSC01697
▲It's not the worst handwriting ever naman, diba? Hahaha! I don't usually tag people back but I'm making this one an exemption. I actually tagged 5 people. Yey!▲
np
▲I mentioned that I like the color of my nails right now. Here it is! One of those cheap nail polish I bought. I still can't believe that I was able to but so many shades of nail polish for less than 200php! Lol. And yes, the color is Blue Marine.▲
DSC01173
▲The other night, I was so thirsty I decided to go downstairs to drink. I was too lazy to turn the lights on (I can be really lazy) so I fell down the stairs haha! It's been few days now and the bruises are still there. Good thing it's not hurting anymore.▲


Comments

Burning Skies said…
I love the nail color, it's so pretty :)
yaiks on the bruises! haha good thing it's better now..lesson to turn on the lights lol :p

http://burningskyy.tumblr.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you! :) Not the usual color which I use for my nails, but it's really so pretty, no? Yesss. Lesson learned. :P
Hazel said…
ang cute ng colors pink and blue! and your handwriting is actually nice naman!

i still can't believe you bought all those for 200!! :(( *inggit*

ouch with the bruises!
Ysh ♥ said…
Hazel: Kahit hindi masyadong cute yung handwriting, cute nama yung pens! Haha! Yesss. I, too, still can't believe it! Soobrang mura talaga!
CarlowMallow said…
Haha gusto kong sagutin yung tag tag thingy haha so kelangan ko talaga magsulat at i-photo eh noh? LOL!
Hoy CarlowMallow! May blogspot ka rin pala weh! Wahaha! Pa visit naman!


@ish - Sige na nga.... Kelangan ba na isusulat, puede na bang i-type na lang? Wahehehe!
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
Mas gusto ko nga ung sulat mo kesa naman sa sulat ko! Hahaha. nako,nako.. pag iisapan ko kung gagawin ko ito! lol
CarlowMallow said…
Haha hoy Patay Malisha Barton! Haha sige nlang visit lang, follow mo ako ha follow din kita. Now na! lol
CarlowMallow said…
Haha hoy Patay Malisha Barton! Haha sige nlang visit lang, follow mo ako ha follow din kita. Now na! lol
Ysh ♥ said…
Carlo: Gawin mo! Kapag wala na mablog hahaha! Yun nga lang, mag effort ka kahit papano na mag sulat at magpicture. LOL


Red: Tse! Oo noh! Handwritten nga dapat e! Gawin mo na. Now na! Demanding. lmao

Ar: Sige. PAg isipan mo ha? Pero para masaya, gawin mo na! LOL
nice nail polish! where'd you get it? pls be careful next time and turn on the lights? falling down stairs in no joke :)

http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you fashioneggplant! I got them in a department store in Calapan, Mindoro. Enchant Nail Polish. For just 19php. Lol.
ninasayshello said…
OMG! I hope youre OK now. I love the color of your nails too :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you Nina. I'm good now. :)
love 2ne1 and big bang too!! hahaha.

Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com
Ysh ♥ said…
Janelle: Eh eh eh eh eh eh 2NE1! Lol
krykie said…
ishnaaaa ang dami mong pasa! :((
awts.
salamat sa tag!! :)
my handwriting sucks too. T_T
hindi pambabae haha :D

will make a post about the tag next time.
salamat! :DD
buksan mo kase yung ilaw next time. :P
buti pasa lang yan. Ü ingat!
Ysh ♥ said…
Kyrk: IKR? Buti na lang hindi na sya masyadong halata ngayon! Onti na lang hahah! Thanks!
Aya said…
Cute handwriting!!! ;D And the polish is really nice too ;)

Following you now, Ishna. Hope u can drop by my blog too. Thanks! :D
Ysh ♥ said…
Thank you, Aya! I will follow yours, too. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed