Just Photos!

It's summer and I'm not supposed to eat a lot. Kase diba, baka biglang magkayayaan sa beach. LOL. Pero I love foods! I love eating! I can't say no to foods. :( Lalo na ngayon, my Mom is here and she loves going out and eating out. She loves making us eat a lot. Hello extra pounds! Plus, I can't stop eating chocolates! Feeling ko talaga hindi ko titigilan hanggat hindi nauubos. HAHA!

mixed
Aaaaah. Chocolates! I swear I ate a lot of chocolate na! Gusto ko na silang kainin lahat para matapos na ang paghihirap ko. LMAO!

mixed1
We ate at Sbarro for three consecutive days! Lmao. We're like that. We tend to eat somewhere over and over again until we can't take the taste of the food anymore! Sbarro - MoA then Sbarro SM San Lazaro and yesterday, it was at Sbarro SM Manila!
Recently Updated
And these are the foods we ate today. Sobrang busog ko talaga. SOBRA!


So anyway, enough about foods! Baka magutom na naman ako at kumain. Ayoko na. Hindi masarap yugn feeling na sobrang busog. :-s So yun nga, Mudra asked me kung bakit daw gustong gusto ko yung photos na full body shots! HAHA. Sabi ko para makita yung whole outfit, Lmao. Tapos she said she wanna try doing my pose at ito ang naging result:

Recently Updated1
OH DIBA? Hahahaha! Sabi nya yung photo ko daw na to yung ginagaya nya, pero di nya nagaya! Pero I think she posed well sa picture nya dito. :))))
DSC02020
Tapos.. Kanina, I went to SM Manila to fetch my sister and her friend. Dapat hindi ako gagastos pero nakita ko 'to. And hello. SALE!!! I got it for just 87ophp! I love, love wedges and they're on sale so why not diba?I'm thinking of removing the button and the strap. What do you think? Parang mas gusto ko kase na wala yung button and additional strap na yun e.
P.S.
I got the shoes from Wade, btw.

Comments

straightfromjoe said…
Hehehe I understand your hardship with food my friend. Pero nakakagutom ang entry mo... I miss pizza = P
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
no! the button and the strap makes it different from any wedges you have na. I also bought a new one.gonna post the photo here.
Ysh ♥ said…
Joseph: Dba? Ang hirap talaga mag no sa foods. Nagutom nga ulet ako nung nakita yung photos. lol.

Ar: You really think so? Saka kase parang medyo maluwag yung strap na yun e. haha Yay for new shoes!
Burning Skies said…
the shoes are fab! great find :) I think better to leave the strap on coz it gives the shoes a little something extra.

http://burningskyy.tumblr.com
Hazel said…
speaking of chocolates, i'm eating one right now!!! HAHAHA and shux you got me craving for pizzaaaa :| with the shoes, i think it's nice without the strap nga, but then ang haba tuloy ng zipper sa likod? and wow, WADE? super sulit nga!
Alex said…
Penge chocolate! Haha! Ganyan din dito sa bahay pag madame chocolate hindi titigilan. =))

Cute nyo ng Mama ate. Haha! Si mama mahilig magpose yun ng full body. Hahha! Kalowkz.

At ang cuuuuuute ng shoesssss!

<3
Dana said…
Neat photo! The food looks really good! :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Burning Skies: I'm still thinking about it. :P


Hazel: Yun nga lang no? Pero I really wanna get rid of the strap lol.
Ysh ♥ said…
Alex: Tawa ako ng tawa nung nakita ko yung picture nya! hahahahah


Dana: Thank you! =)
the foods makes me wnt to cry, kc I can't eat them so often here in town where I live...esp that fish with sili??the chocolates are no prob, I am not a big fan of sweets, i can eat fish forever though! I think just leave the strap, it might ruin the whole thing if you take them out?...
Hazel said…
ishnaa! i gave you an award: http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com/post/4086703024/nails-award :D
Melle Lee said…
what can I say? your pic is really making me hungry.. grrr.. especially the chocolates.. lol I also love to pig out just like you but now I just have to maintain my figure for some reason.. :-( I now miss Sbarro.. rawrr and wow you're mom is pretty <3

dont remove the button strap of your shoes..
JHOANA said…
ANg sarap! Nagutom ako kakatingin ng pictures.. hehe! your mom's so cool and cute! The wedge is worth every money, but I suggest you not to take the strap and button.. Maganda naman eh! =)
Ysh ♥ said…
DGW: Aww. Balik ka dito sa Manila/Pinas and eat all the fish you want. :P


Hazel: Thank you! :)
Ysh ♥ said…
Melle: Thanks. It runs in the blood,I guess! Hahaha!


Jhoana: Thank you for the suggestion. I actually decided to keep the strap! :)
Neekul said…
oooohhh! you're a chocoholic like me!!!! give me some! haha :D

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed