More Than Friends

Why hello friends! My Mom is finally here, she arrived last Saturday! I wasn't able to get enough sleep last Friday and Saturday because I (and my sibs) were so excited! I love all the presents I got. Yay! :) So yesterday, we went to the Mall of Asia after we heard the mass. It was Mudra's first time there. Our feet hurt and we were all so tired because of the hours of walking! My feet hurt the most. :-/ But it was still fun!

DSC01844
▲Because Mudra wanted to eat rice and we were too lazy to walk around to look for a place to eat, we decided to eat at Abè - Where Good Friends Dine. It was the first restaurant we saw when we went up to the second floor.▲
MOA
▲Me and my siblings were not that satisfied. Haha. Whenever we got out, me and my siblings would always eat Italian. Yesterday was one of the very few times when we didn't have pizza or pasta for the main meal. We had pizza at Sbarro before we headed home tho. :P▲
DSC01805
▲Brother is so not fond of posing in front of the camera hence the fez.▲
DSC01817
▲There are those few times tho that brother looks alright in photos. ▲
DSC01852
▲How are you liking your frozen margarita, Mudra?▲
DSC01837
▲Of course I had to have a solo photo taken!▲
bw
▲Because it's always more dramatic when it's B&W.▲

So that is how I spent my weekend. What about you guys? :)






Comments

Hazel said…
ang sosyal naman ni mudra LOL! pa margarita margarita nalang! joke :)) and 3 girls 1 boy pala kayo sa fam? kami rin!! :D

ps i noticed just now that hindi pa pala kita naffollow sa google friend connect :| followed now ;)
Ysh ♥ said…
Sosyal sosyalan si Mudra, diba? Hahahahha!!

Yay. Thank you for following. :) Tagal na naten nag uusap online, kaya it's no big deal. :)
Burning Skies said…
The food looks yummy! Your mom's top is cute ha :)

http://burningskyy.tumblr.com
Aya said…
Yey looks like you had a great time :D
Ysh ♥ said…
Burning skies: I also think her top is so pretty.

Aya: It was indeed fun.
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
Your Mom! OMG! I will never forget the day she PM me and give advise 'bout love and all that! HAHAHA. I think she's cool.

Your brother is so tall! How come... never mind! LMAO!
Ysh ♥ said…
Beki! Haha. onga, napagkwentuhan namin, nagkachat daw kayo! lol.

Matangkad naman ako a. Thank you sa wedge! lol.
augustalolita said…
great photos!! the food looks yummy <3
ninasayshello said…
awwe I think its so cute of you guys going out together. :)
Dana said…
Nice pictures! You look really pretty in the photos. And yeah, B&W makes stuff look super dramatic :P

http://danaisnotdated.blogspot.com/
Ysh ♥ said…
Augusta: Thank you! I loved their green mango shake!

Nina: Heehe. Thanks.

Dana: Black and white effect has magic. :p
krykie said…
Ishnaaaaaaaa :))
reunion with mudra? keekeee! :)

kamukang kamuka mo yung kapatid mo na naka-pink sa pang apat na picture! lol. Ü

Moa, Moa. :) Gusto ko rin tuloy gumala. haha ;D
inggit much! Ü

busy kase si mama. ;/
nag cocompute ng grades. kekek!
Ysh ♥ said…
Kyrk: Yeeees. She arrived fromMilan last Saturday! :)) Gala ka na. Gooo! Magbabakasyon na naman e. Wala ng gagawin si Mudra mo hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed