Nineteen

I've been blogging for years now and I am so thankful that I discovered this wonderful world. I love blogging and even though there were times when I almost abandoned my blog, I still find myself going back to blogging. I love reading my old entries. My grammatical errors make me shiver every time I go back and re-read my previous blogs but I love it nonetheless! I know i still have these errors but those errors from way back are worse! I'm so thankful that the only blog that I deleted was my first blogger account, all the other blogs that I own are still there. Somewhere out there.

So I was once again had nothing to do, I decided to take a trip down the memory lane. I read this entry which I posted in December 2006! Hahaha. I find this one really funny.
loo
Funny because it seems like the 19 year old me was really bored with her life alone. I'm 23, turning 24 in few months, but I don't feel the same way as what that girl from 2006 was feeling! Yes, there are times when I feel like I also want someone to be there for me, but not to the point that I'd write an open letter for my future boyfriend! HAHAHHAHA!

This is fun. Whenever I have nothing to post and I want to update this blog, I'll just take a look at my previous entries from my old blog sites and repost some funny shameful interesting entries.

Comments

WANDER SHUGAH said…
yay! Those days! i remembered posting an open letter to my boyfriend. a few years back.. uhhm xanga blogs!
AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said…
Aww makes me feel really sorry that I deleted all the past blogs that I had. I think I had around 2 xangas, 2 livejournals, and 1 vox before I settled down with blogger haha :)) I wish I kept even just one. :(
Ysh ♥ said…
Hazel: Hahaha! Saya talaga basahin ng lumang entries! I wonder what's in that letter you wrote for you bf! lol


Ava: Sayang nga! :( Kaya don't ever delete your blogger. No matter what, don't! HAHA
ching said…
awww i like looking back on my blog posts.. just goes to show how silly i was back in the days. im new to your blog.
Ysh ♥ said…
HI Ching! Yes, those silly blog posts are always fun to look at. :) And, welcome to my blog!
Hazel said…
ishna!! you make me feel like i'm one horrible blogger :)) i keep on deleting and transferring links like a mad man! :)) that's why i lost track of old entries and blogs (from way back 2003) :| pero funny ng entry mo from 2006... have you found your future bf na nga ba? :D

ps i moved links :D heeehee
Chyng said…
Haha! same here, i find my old entries hilarious (well, not to the point of writing someone an open letter). =)
Ysh ♥ said…
Hazel: Okay lang yan. Lol. And... Good news. Hindi ko pa din nahahanap yung future bf ko! HAHA


Chyng: Kakatawa na kakahiya lang yung open letter ko. Lololol.
Unknown said…
Woowww, I remember those last years. I can't remember when we met each other online, tho. Seems like a really long time already. Haha.

Blogging = life :D Let's keep speaking out our minds!
krykie said…
Ishnaaaaaa, hahaha :D
winner ang entry na 'to. LoL. ^____^
Super Like. Kekekk.
"Don't make me wait for years again. Take plane if you have to."

HAHAHA. ;)

Don't worry he will come home soon.
Siguro naligaw lang. :D pero papunta na siya sayo!


I guess, blogging is a part of us.
Ysh ♥ said…
Frances: Onga. You've been an online friend since my poshprobinsyana days! lol


Kyrk: HAHAHAH! Omg. I was talking about Hyun Joong & Heechul sa line that you quoted. LOL
Ar-Ar Malalis said…
lol trust me! If you're already in a relationship you would wish to be single again! HAHAH.

I can't believe this entry was from u. :))
Ysh ♥ said…
You better believe it. Hahaha. :)
Teh, si Tooooot ba ito? Wahahaha! Kaka-status niya lang sa FB nung Monday. Buhay pa siya.
Ysh ♥ said…
Teh hindi ko alam kung para kanino yan! HAHAHA! Si tooooot ba? Onga, buhay pa sya. :))

Popular posts from this blog

Hair Matters

Oh, December!

Lips Are Sealed